PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 16 NFL Games

Peyton is straight up trolling this game.

The Pats could actually be playing for HFA at 4:25. Both the Broncos and Chiefs could lose today.

lol Broncos. This is what happens when you needlessly make your offense one-dimensional because your quarterback is chasing records. You give a lousy team hope.

Thanks, Robert Woods. :mad:

Robert Woods got ejected. Bills #1-3 WR all out of the game.

So I'm facing this predicament of either rooting for KC so Den can be a wildcard, or hoping both Den and KC lose that way we can get the #1 seed. Den will not lose the last game.

What you guys think?

Texans- 13. Let's go, let's go, let's go!

The Texans should not have given up that field goal at the end.

Should be 13-13.

Cmon Schaub

hahaha
madrex.gif

So I'm facing this predicament of either rooting for KC so Den can be a wildcard, or hoping both Den and KC lose that way we can get the #1 seed. Den will not lose the last game.

What you guys think?

Root for both to lose.

Just give me a Phins loss as the main course! Denver and KC losing would be gravy....

Anybody in Canada with the Shaw Direct Sunday Ticket app? I ask as I usually watch a game on there along with my TV and this week the app seems to be a good 2 minutes behind. Normally there is a 30 to 60 delay.

Just give me a Phins loss as the main course! Denver and KC losing would be gravy....

Watching the Bills-Miami game and honestly I can't see Miami scoring a point on offense, just putrid - worse than we were at the beginning of the year.

What you guys think?

We want the 1 seed.

Watching the Bills-Miami game and honestly I can't see Miami scoring a point on offense, just putrid - worse than we were at the beginning of the year.

Can't believe we lost to them last week. That TD at the end of the half against us was brutal

After watching Miami today, I am shocked that we lost last week....how are the Bills doing this ...

If i'm Knowshon, I'm pretty pissed off right about now.

WOW Manning keeps getting hit. I love it!

After watching Miami today, I am shocked that we lost last week....how are the Bills doing this ...

Division game. But its not over yet. They were down 10 to us also. Its the bill afterall.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back