PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 16 NFL Games

and the poll on NFL.com...57% think there is a case to call him the best QB ever...

Of course there's a case...that doesn't mean he's the best.

ku-xlarge.gif

i;m not sure why Flynn was cut by the Raiders. No wonder Dennis Allen is about to get cut

I don't even like the Steelers but they just got ROBBED by a bad call in Green Bay. It was on a field goal like the "pushing" penalty we had. They blocked GB's kick... yet Packers end up with a first down. It's too ridiculous to explain

Those same refs just committed a huge blunder and no one noticed. Not even Green Bay's.

After the Starks run on 1st down, the Packers RT committed a false start, and the whistle blew.

The RB took the ball after the whistle blew and ran for 2 yards, as the clock wound down from 25 seconds to 20 seconds. But the whistle blew before the ball was hiked.

They ran 10 seconds off the clock, and GB hiked the ball with 5 seconds left, ball hit the ground with 0 on the clock.

GB should have another 5 seconds on the clock.

Yet the coach didn't even notice.

I can't believe Seattle lost, at home, to the cardinals.

Why did this bears philly game get flexed in? Horrible game

Not that it matters at all, but did anyone notice that on Manning's 50th TD, Decker was juggling the ball and only got one leg down? It actually went to the replay booth with one announcer saying it wasn't a TD, and the refs didn't overturn it.

Not that it matters at all, but did anyone notice that on Manning's 50th TD, Decker was juggling the ball and only got one leg down? It actually went to the replay booth with one announcer saying it wasn't a TD, and the refs didn't overturn it.

yes...I told my older brother they'd uphold it and we got in a mini argument that ended with me sitting there and HIM getting the shrimps and Sam. That "record" is nice but what does it mean really? It means that Manning's huge ego gets a massage....next week, he'll still be blaming everybody but himself for everything that goes wrong...as in the San Diego at home previously.

The refs feel bad for manning since they know he will go 1 and done. So they want to help pad his stats and get his MVP trophy while Tom gets his SB MVP trophy.

It's gonna be so much fun watching the Cowboys lose the division on the last week of the season for a third straight time next week and complete the trifecta of losing the division to the 3 other teams.

'11- Giants
'12- Redskins
'13- Eagles

I love how butthurt some of you are over the record. Trying to find every way to make Peyton seem like an ass, even though he clearly was trying to be complementary to Brady in that interview. Jesus. For a bunch of fans who claim you didn't care if he broke it, you sure do seem to care.

Chill out. He's a great QB and it's the 2013 NFL.

Agreed. There are too many self-entitled, self-aggrandizing, arrogant, crass d-bags in pro sports for me not to appreciate someone as classy and humble as Peyton.

That being said, watching TFB beat him in week 12 was sweeeeeet. :)

NFLN with their monthly "is manning the greatest to ever play the game"
MArshall faulk says if we just judge QBs by rings why is bradshaw and phil simms not mentioned after deion mentioned brady

BcHh9HhCYAAZlYi.jpg

NFL's official twitter. At least they aren't biased.

Look at this too: http://www.nfl.com/qs/peytonspace/index.jsp Just disgusting...

Also, may I point out....

Manning is one UGLY motherfvcker.

That enormous forehead and shrivelled & curly pig nose makes me puke colors similar to that fittingly ugly jersey.

This goes to show how obvious it is God made Brady superior in every little aspect.

NFLN with their monthly "is manning the greatest to ever play the game"
MArshall faulk says if we just judge QBs by rings why is bradshaw and phil simms not mentioned after deion mentioned brady

The thing is people don't judge by just rings. They judge by rings, playoff wins, and stats.

Brady has all of those in spades.

Manning has his stats, a losing record in the playoffs (what's he up to 8 or 9 one and dones?) and has 1 SB.

As for the two Faulk talked about

Bradshaw had a 51.9 career completion percentage. Basically had a 1 to 1 TD to INT ratio. (212 TD, 210 INT) and was mostly carried by his defense.

As for Simms, he won one ring. Doesn't surprise me that Faulk probably doesn't realize Hostetler was the QB for the Giants during the 1990 Playoffs.

Santa paid a visit to Peyton, while Grinch to Eli

Talk about coincidences , Big Brother becomes the all time leader in TDs thrown in a season around the same time that younger brother becomes the franchise leader in INTs thrown for in a season.

BTW Peyton holds the record for most INTS thrown in a rookie season= 28

I'm fine with Manning having the TD record considering last time it happened the Pats demolished him in the playoffs.

Like several others have said, it's not about individual stats. We'll see who the better QB is come January.

Hint: He plays for New England ;)

We knew since the first game that manning was going for this stat. It would be the best feeling ever if Tom won his 4th ring, manning went 1 and done and only had that stat. Yet Tom adds another stat in the most important category (SB wins).

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back