PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 16 NFL Coverage Maps

Haha. It's not overrated when you live down there year round and weather only ranges from mild summer (winter) to extreme-holy-****-why-can't-I-stop-sweating summer (summer). Sorry man. Give me a heads up next time you're down there and the Pats are playing and I'll see what I can work out.
Sounds good man. Let me know if you come up here for the playoffs.

My brother is an avid Pats fan and retired to Clearwater Beach......

Bet he will be bummed at no local coverage. Do the local Sport bars carry it '???

If your wants a place with the Sunday Ticket close by (in other words, on Clearwater Beach), he can go to Hooters, which he had to have seen as it is right on the rotary entering the main road on the beach. If he takes a right after the round about and heads north, a short ways up on the right hand side there is Toucan's. A bit further up, on the left hand side (beach side), Frenchy's Rockaway Grill is another option. Head to the right a couple of streets off the main drag, and Cooters, which is on the water on the bay side, probably offers the best option for watching NFL games on Clearwater Beach. None of them will likely have the sound on for the Pats game, but at least he has places to watch the game.

If he wants to take a ride off Clearwater Beach, suggest Gator's on John's Pass. He just needs to follow the main road on Clearwater Beach (Gulfview Blvd) south, go over the sand Key Bridge, and stay on that road (Gulf Blvd) for about 15 miles. As soon as he goes over a large draw bridge, at John's Pass/Treasure Island, Gators' is on the left. This would be the best place to watch the game, but it's obviously not as close as the others that are probably within walking distance from where he is staying.

Happy Pats fan vacationing in Cape Coral.

If your wants a place with the Sunday Ticket close by (in other words, on Clearwater Beach), he can go to Hooters, which he had to have seen as it is right on the rotary entering the main road on the beach. If he takes a right after the round about and heads north, a short ways up on the right hand side there is Toucan's. A bit further up, on the left hand side (beach side), Frenchy's Rockaway Grill is another option. Head to the right a couple of streets off the main drag, and Cooters, which is on the water on the bay side, probably offers the best option for watching NFL games on Clearwater Beach. None of them will likely have the sound on for the Pats game, but at least he has places to watch the game.

If he wants to take a ride off Clearwater Beach, suggest Gator's on John's Pass. He just needs to follow the main road on Clearwater Beach (Gulfview Blvd) south, go over the sand Key Bridge, and stay on that road (Gulf Blvd) for about 15 miles. As soon as he goes over a large draw bridge, at John's Pass/Treasure Island, Gators' is on the left. This would be the best place to watch the game, but it's obviously not as close as the others that are probably within walking distance from where he is staying.

Thanks for info ...He's been down in Clearwater Beach for over ten years now so he probably has his fav watering hole. Sounds like you live there the way you know the area.
He rents at Mandalay Bay right on CWB. I get him a subscription to Patriot Football Weekly every year as a Christmas present. He's as big of a fan as my 91 year old mother!!

Go Pats !

Go Bengals...Beat Broncos !!!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes