PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 16 Broadcast Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I'm not in NYC . . . stupid blackout rules. :enranged:

In any case, why is the "premier" game for 4:15 CIN v. DEN? I'd much rather see SD v. SEA (no matter the outcome, the Pats stand to gain). . . .

Thanks for posting the info.

Oh boy, I get the Jets game.

Any one notice how some games appear in random spots why is that part od the SC/NC border gets Baltimore Pittsburgh and part od the alabama mississippi border gets indy houston.
ona side not that is a preatty intersting site

What I found interesting is that this site was done by a Patriots fan.

Patriots fans ....some of the most dedicated and ingenious fans out there.

Thanks to this guy and guys like him (Ian / Miguel) for supporting the rest of us slacker Pats fans in our addiction.

Does anyone know who is announcing this game?? Hopefully an A team.

Does anyone know who is announcing this game?? Hopefully an A team.

Nance and Simms, most likely. Either that or Gumbel and Dierdorf.

Any one notice how some games appear in random spots why is that part od the SC/NC border gets Baltimore Pittsburgh and part od the alabama mississippi border gets indy houston.
ona side not that is a preatty intersting site

I believe it's mainly because of the projected ratings in a particular market. Take this week for example- in central VA the local CBS affiliate typically shows the Steelers or Ravens, yet oddly enough in a week they are playing each other, they go with the Pats & Jags. Likely because this game has more playoff implications and features another marquee team.

See that little white area in the bottom right of the mitten? That's where I will be, and thanks to the worthless Detroit Lions, that's where I WON'T be watching the Pats in HD. Bitter and spiteful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back