PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 15 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
denver D is not that good..how can you not move the ball? jesus... :bricks:

Well the Cheerleaders already shaved their heads to try and inspire the Colts, if only they had something else they could shave to give them another boost right now.

:rolleyes:

These Ravens put up 31 on us...

Looking at their schedule, the Colts have only beaten one good team!

Reminds me of the Chiefs from a few seasons ago!

How much longer until we hear "We Want Cam" chants in Baltimore?

The crazy thing is that they will probably get the 5th seed and face either the Broncos or Ravens in the first round. I think they could beat the Ravens in that match-up.

I looked back at my post in the pre-season prediction thread and saw I actually picked Indy to beat Denver in the Wild Card before losing to the Pats. Pretty good, right, knowing Indy would be good? Yeah. I also picked KC to make it to the AFCCG and lose to NE. Yikes.

I think they need to explain the term walloped to these guys calling the Ravens/Broncos game because Flacco was not walloped.

The crazy thing is that they will probably get the 5th seed and face either the Broncos or Ravens in the first round. I think they could beat the Ravens in that match-up.

They probably will, that's how bad the AFC is right now.

:eek: at Moreno jumping over Ed Reed. What a wasted defensive performance though by the Ravens they've been great thus far.

ooh, I think Ed reed might remember that for later.

denver D is not that good..how can you not move the ball? jesus... :bricks:

By having Joe Flacco as your QB!

Well the Cheerleaders already shaved their heads to try and inspire the Colts, if only they had something else they could shave to give them another boost right now.

:rolleyes:

Armpits, definitely armpits!

How much longer until we hear "We Want Cam" chants in Baltimore?

cam had been pretty crap lately

the problem isn't their oc though

balt needs an overhaul on O

The ravens D is going to get Gassed quickly.

Denver was darn close to cutting Moreno in the preseason, or trading him for Greg Salas kind og chump change. I was hoping that the Pats could re-unite him with Josh McDaniels. Always liked him, and he would have fit in perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back