PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 15 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great play by Carr on the interception. Does this pending Dallas win put the Giants into 3rd place in the NFC East now?
I believe so, Washington (4-1) best division record, Dallas #2 (3-2), Giants last (2-3).

Did they just win a Championship? :bricks:

Jets fans must be ecstatic about this.

Dallas is a really talented team but sucks because of its coaching .Put BB on that team and they could be terrific.

Jets fans must be ecstatic about this.

This win is good for us. Would you really rather face Big Ben(2-timer super bowl champ) over Mark Sanchez(enough said)?

What if the Jets make the playoffs?

Then pats womp them back into the '60s. Revenge for 2010.

The Jets should have won the first meeting. I'd have no problem with the Steelers getting in over the Jets.

This win is good for us. Would you really rather face Big Ben(2-timer super bowl champ) over Mark Sanchez(enough said)?

I rather face the Steelers than the Jets.

Say what you will, Rex Ryan always has the ability to draw up a brilliant scheme to stop Brady, 2010 taught us that.

Hell, they almost beat us at home this season.

On another New York note though, Giants are now the #9 seed in the NFC. :D

The Jets should have won the first meeting. I'd have no problem with the Steelers getting in over the Jets.

Very true. Jets are capable of the upset. But, the steelers have championship experience. And they have a top ranked defense and a hall of fame quarterback. In the end, bengals will probably make it over both anyways.

Yah, I think the offensive party's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back