PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 NFL Games - Previews and Predictions

Patriots couldn't trade up for Alshon last year at 45? Wanted to wait for superstar Tavon Wilson at 48? :bricks:

Patriots couldn't trade up for Alshon last year at 45? Wanted to wait for superstar Tavon Wilson at 48? :bricks:

It's ok, we got the guy that got them both kicked out of their final game of the season in the seventh round!:singing:

Jeffery is one of the weirder draft prospects in recent memory. He was a consensus top 5-10 pick before his junior season. His stock fell throughout the season and all of a sudden he's projected mid 2nd.

The 2012 WR class sure produced alot of quality wideouts. Sigh....

Gordon/Jeffery are already top 10 WRs, Floyd could become one, the alcoholic would be one, and Wright/Randle/Hilton/Streater are already good WR2s.

Don't you remember? Alshon Jeffery is fat, slow and can't get separation in the NFL :p

I wish they would show retirement ceremonies. Luckily for Bears fans the person they're retiring works for ESPN, so special occasion.

BTW, if you're the Bears, don't you think seriously about letting Cutler walk after this season?

Definitely let him go, especially if the low end of his contract will be $15-16M / yr

Definitely let him go, especially if the low end of his contract will be $15-16M / yr

I'm not sure about their cap situation but a tag and trade could make sense. The Titans are apparently very interested in Cutler so maybe they could get a premium pick for him.

I'm not sure about their cap situation but a tag and trade could make sense. The Titans are apparently very interested in Cutler so maybe they could get a premium pick for him.

Even letting him go will likely get them a 3rd round compensatory. I'm not a Cutler fan, at all, so I'd pack his bags and help him move, but the Bears would have to deal with the PR, and they'd have to make sure Marshall didn't start crying again..

Dear ESPN,

It's cold. We know. We can tell. You don't have to keep telling is it's cold.

Talk about something else already!!!! :bricks:

Sterling Moore had a pick! Dang penalty. :(

Don't you remember? Alshon Jeffery is fat, slow and can't get separation in the NFL :p

Oh I remember that. I remember laughing out loud at that premise in the draft forum.

I wonder if everyone is still going to include Dallas in the top 13 of their power rankings. I feel like the only one who hasn't thought they were good all season...

Bears #2 offense in NFL (PPG), McCown 13 TDs 1 INT.

The Bears can't let the trio of Jeffery, Marshall, Forte go to waste in the next two years. They remind me of the old Rams offenses. Hell, they are making McCown look like a stud.

words that start with C for $500, Alex....

Cowboys

collapse

confounding

It just isn't fair, why can't we have guys like Marshall and Jeffery? Gronk goes down with those 2 and you can more than deal with the loss, heck even with one of those guys you can cope.

Hope these rooks can step up for Tom, we deserve it. Boyce, Dobson, Kenbrell it's your time to shine.......

Someone tell me why someone with special needs is allowed to do a nationally televised game? Talkin bout Dilfer.

I would take Tebow commentary over his. The guy standing next to him is the only reason he has a name!

Bears #2 offense in NFL (PPG), McCown 13 TDs 1 INT.

The Bears can't let the trio of Jeffery, Marshall, Forte go to waste in the next two years. They remind me of the old Rams offenses. Hell, they are making McCown look like a stud.

True man, but Reminded me more of the 1996-2000's vikings with Moss, Carter, RB smith. Made QB's like Daunte Culpepper, and Randall Cunningham look WAY better than they really were.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back