PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 NFL Games - Previews and Predictions

If Morstead doesn't grab his facemask, Ted Ginn was gonna be Ted Gone.

Panthers = Seahawks-lite. New Orleans is going to have trouble with them too.

NO is slightly overrated. Gets a lot of extra Cred because of the coach/QB .

I'm definitely rooting for the Saints tonight. I want Carolina pissed off going into JEST week.

RT @PostBroncos: Peyton Manning on his cold weather woes: "Whoever wrote that narrative can shove it where the sun don't shine.

RT @PostBroncos: Peyton Manning on his cold weather woes: "Whoever wrote that narrative can shove it where the sun don't shine.

Peyton wrote his own story. Let him feel like a big man passing the ball back to the line of scrimmage for TDs. It'll catch up with him.. again.

that was some weird coaching by payton. decline a 1st down for a 2nd and 3 ?

LOL what a lame.

It was only a matter of time before you won a game in the cold. Try doing it when it matters or when it's against a worthy opponent. ****ing idiot.

I am so glad that Seattle lost...they were getting too ****y and I am not a Carroll fan at all...:rocker:

I am so glad that Seattle lost...they were getting too ****y and I am not a Carroll fan at all...:rocker:

Great team to bet on though. I won with them today

But yeah they're way too c*cky. Especially Earl Thomas...hate him. Sherman can usually back up his talk though.

that was some weird coaching by payton. decline a 1st down for a 2nd and 3 ?

Think youll find payton calls things by gut, and less by traditional coaching. It can be nerve racking, but his general premiss is that a game is a living breathing thing, and you have to know the right call at the right time, not the best call at the time.

This is what I mean about maturity. Why is Cam smiling and happy after that horrible , and open, deep pass ?

This game just reinforces the obvious with regard to that Saints-Seahawks MNF game.

Seattle is not the same team on the road as they are at home. Likewise, New Orleans is not the same team on the road as they are at home .

What a tackle Morstead made for the Saints. Too bad there was a penalty!

Junior galette is a beast

Apparently Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen just left FedEx Field about thirty minutes ago.

Shanahan firing upcoming?

So nice to see the Saints put Scam Newton in his place. :rocker:

This game just reinforces the obvious with regard to that Saints-Seahawks MNF game.

Seattle is not the same team on the road as they are at home. Likewise, New Orleans is not the same team on the road as they are at home .

I agree, funny also that we have one of the top road records in the NFL, but we're not the same, defense goes to sleep on the road.

Saints players, however, say that’s the case for all teams in the NFL.

“Let’s just take this year in the NFL, for example. The Patriots, where did their three losses come? On the road. Denver, where have their two losses come? On the road. Seattle, where did their one loss come? On the road. I mean, every team that is kinda at the top,” Brees said Thursday. “So if you asked all them, is there an advantage to playing at home? Yes, absolutely. … It is certainly more difficult to go on the road and win, especially in the type of environment that we’re going to. We understand those challenges. …

“But if you look at our record over the last eight years, I don’t know exactly what the stats are, but I believe we’re what, the second-most wins since ’06 and the most since ’09 on the road? So I guess the stats speak for themselves there.”

I do think the saints away problems are WAY, over hyped by the media though, usually the O does fine.

Scam Newton tries so hard to look cool.

Keep chewing your gum with that doo rag and towel draped over your head you idiot.

8 one and dones, cold weather....eh i'll take my chances.

Every year the analysts pick the 2 #1 teams and say how no one will beat them. and every year it seems a #1 team gets upset and the most unexpected team wins the superbowl.

2010, Pats get upset at home against the jets. Packers a wildcard team wins the superbowl. 2011, Giants who expected them? 2012 it was supposed to be Denver and the Ravens who went something like 1-5 in their last few games end up winning. who expected that?

i've learned with the NFL playoffs to expect the unexpected. its never as cut and dry as the stats would suggest

This is why I'm feeling fairly confident we actually make it. This year I feel like more than ever, it's all about how Manning can't win the big game (even though he's won a Super Bowl). Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that it has come out of no where, and he's certainly deserving of the criticism, but I feel like everyone, not just Pats fans, are fully confident Denver will lose in the playoffs even with a great team.

That gives me hope that we can win it.

I fully, fully expect Seattle to choke in the divisional round this year. Talk about a team that's WAY too ****y. Denver knows they're beatable and surely are still having nightmares about how last season ended and how the Pats game ended. Seattle can take their world record noise home field and ridiculous 12th man, and, to borrow a phrase from Peyton today, "shove it wear the sun don't shine."

This is why I'm feeling fairly confident we actually make it. This year I feel like more than ever, it's all about how Manning can't win the big game (even though he's won a Super Bowl). Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that it has come out of no where, and he's certainly deserving of the criticism, but I feel like everyone, not just Pats fans, are fully confident Denver will lose in the playoffs even with a great team.

That gives me hope that we can win it.

I fully, fully expect Seattle to choke in the divisional round this year. Talk about a team that's WAY too ****y. Denver knows they're beatable and surely are still having nightmares about how last season ended and how the Pats game ended. Seattle can take their world record noise home field and ridiculous 12th man, and, to borrow a phrase from Peyton today, "shove it wear the sun don't shine."

I'm not complaining, because it's part of the game, but the best reason the Broncos have any chance this year is because of the Patriots' injuries.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back