PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 NFL Games - Previews and Predictions

Watching the Seahawks at 49ers. Man I envy those defenses on both of those teams. Makes me wonder what could have been if not for injuries on the Pats.

Peyton at 45 TDs with 3+ games to go.

54 throws for manning despite his RBs averaging about 5.5 ypc?

he really really wants that record.

Posted from Patsfans.com App for Android

Peyton Manning is officially the biggest fraud in sports history.

Look at this f@ggot going for it on 4th and 1, winning 44-28. Absolutely pathetic.

This guy cares more about his stats than the actual team and that is a FACT.

Did you guys see the picture the broadcasters showed of Manning in some pool, on an iPad, with his helmet on watching film? This attention whore probably bugged his whore wife to take a photo so he could send it to the media to show how hard he apparently works.

the gronk injury might put denver in the SB.

the gronk injury might put denver in the SB.

I don't know if the Broncos go to the Super Bowl if they face the Pats or not. They are still a beatable team.

I don't know if the Broncos go to the Super Bowl if they face the Pats or not. They are still a beatable team.

Every team is beatable but not very many teams left this yr that beat them at home. They look the best bet currently in the AFC especially with no gronk to challenge them.

Down goes Seattle. :rocker:

SF beats seattle . Expected that.

Re: Titans vs Broncos game thread

54 throws for manning despite his RBs averaging about 5.5 ypc?

he really really wants that record.

Hey now, he needs to achieve something this season.

Every team is beatable but not very many teams left this yr that beat them at home. They look the best bet currently in the AFC especially with no gronk to challenge them.

8 one and dones, cold weather....eh i'll take my chances.

Every year the analysts pick the 2 #1 teams and say how no one will beat them. and every year it seems a #1 team gets upset and the most unexpected team wins the superbowl.

2010, Pats get upset at home against the jets. Packers a wildcard team wins the superbowl. 2011, Giants who expected them? 2012 it was supposed to be Denver and the Ravens who went something like 1-5 in their last few games end up winning. who expected that?

i've learned with the NFL playoffs to expect the unexpected. its never as cut and dry as the stats would suggest

8 one and dones, cold weather....eh i'll take my chances.

Every year the analysts pick the 2 #1 teams and say how no one will beat them. and every year it seems a #1 team gets upset and the most unexpected team wins the superbowl.

2010, Pats get upset at home against the jets. Packers a wildcard team wins the superbowl. 2011, Giants who expected them? 2012 it was supposed to be Denver and the Ravens who went something like 1-5 in their last few games end up winning. who expected that?

i've learned with the NFL playoffs to expect the unexpected. its never as cut and dry as the stats would suggest
I agree with the unexpected but I totally expect Seattle to not make it. I think they will lose at home .

I hate Bob Costas sooooo sooo much. How about that questionable fumble browns got away with? We finally get a pass interference call and now they are *****ing.

i have to say though, seattle looks like a totally different team away from home.

I hate Bob Costas sooooo sooo much. How about that questionable fumble browns got away with? We finally get a pass interference call and now they are *****ing.

What did he say?

What did he say?

Complained about the pass interference call to win the game. If this had been the broncos, I doubt there's even a mention of the call during the highlights.

another PI flag picked up on panthers becasue it happened on other side of field...ok..

Rob Ryan - if at first the blitz doesn't work you blitz again.

another PI flag picked up on panthers becasue it happened on other side of field...ok..

4 straight games they've had a flag picked up. Be less obvious, NFL; you're ruining the sport.

Happy to see the Pats won against the Browns. I am also happy that the 49ers won against the Seahawks. I think it would be great to have the Pats and the 49ers in the Superbowl.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back