PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 1 PM games discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas got lucky on a Barber fumble and a non- PI call in the end zone, or this game could be 28-0.

The official said the lineman was down that recovered Barber's fumble, but on the replay it looked like he never had control of the ball.

Love how classy LT is flagged for UR for a shot to the face out of bounds... way to stay classy LT.

So Tennessee has knocked Rivers out of the game, after going at his knees at least 3 times so far. I don't want to play this team in the playoffs. Not because they are particularly impressive, but because they are dirty.

Trent Cole does look legit. And Eli continues to be mediocre.

What??? Their best chance of winning is to keep Rivers in the game, not knock him out. He isn't Brady or Manning for cyring out loud. They did nothing dirt IMO.

Lemon just got absolutely crushed.

Love how classy LT is flagged for UR for a shot to the face out of bounds... way to stay classy LT.

Even the announcer thought it was a late hit against Finnegan. The media needs to take off the rose colored glasses. This guy is like a mini TO when his team is losing. Imagine if they didn't make the playoffs this year?

And Dallas strikes right back...

20-14 Lions.

get ready to hear more romo

that romo throw to barber reminded me of the throw he had to TO when he pats blitzed and i think asante and eugene ran into each other. might not have been eugene

Boys get TD so it's 20 - 14. Lions needed a TD in thier other drive for FG's. That often comes back to haunt a team.

Are the refs trying to help the cowboys? There were so many PI against them that were never called.

detriot will find a way to self destruct.

Too funny...the Charger fans are blaming the Patriots for thier crappy game against the Titans. They're claiming all the refs are on the Patriot payroll.

Who are the biggest fan whiners in football? The Charger fans or the Ravens fans?

Are the refs trying to help the cowboys? There were so many PI against them that were never called.

i don't know what pass itnerference is anymore. all i know is that the colts defense doesn't commit it and their receivers are interefered with all the time

The officiating in this league is very poor and inconsistent right now.

Umeniyora murdering the Eagles defensive line. Again,.

Man, Gates just got away with some serious holdng that sprung LT for 32 yards.

At least their D held them to a FGA

rivers is the worst starting QB in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes