PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 1 PM games discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how "retired" that dance is...

according to him he brought the dance back after the urge of his teamates after they went 1-3 to open the season.

While I am against the Fins and want to see them go 0-16, I am for Ginn. He's a fellow Buckeye and is a quality guy from a quality family. (OSU has had its share of not-great-character guys.)

OK, I'll ease up on the kid as I don't know him personally

He’s a multi-millionaire playing the game he loves for a living.

No need to ease up on him. :cool:

Last edited:
rivers is injured..dont know if its good news for the chargers or bad...rivers had been good at all

He’s a multi-millionaire playing the game he loves for a living.

No need to ease up on him. :cool:

I never said anyone should ease up on Ted Ginn for his performance or not root against the Fins, only that he is a particularly good guy.

I never said anyone should ease up on Ted Ginn for his performance or not root against the Fins, only that he is a particularly good guy.

Didn't see your actual post, was just referring to the one above me.

In other news, I hope injured Rivers gets back in the game soon. He's due another turnover.

So Tennessee has knocked Rivers out of the game, after going at his knees at least 3 times so far. I don't want to play this team in the playoffs. Not because they are particularly impressive, but because they are dirty.

Trent Cole does look legit. And Eli continues to be mediocre.

I went into this game not particularly caring who won, but now am fully rooting against these dirty Chargers once again. Truly pathetic.

I'd love for Denver to somehow leapfrog the Chargers for the West title this year. Such a classless team.

Bills about to go up 31-7 when they win this challenge. The guy was in for a TD.

Detriot is going to regret all these missed chances..they shouldve had 4 TD's by now

Lion drive down the field to the 1 and 1st down. On 3rd down they run it in with a big push to the RB by D Woody.

Old friend Damien Woody pushed the pile and kavin Jones to avoid a first-and-goal squander against the Cowboys.

funny detriot hits a pooch kick on kickoffs because it cant cover kick offs :)

The Lions have completely dominated the Cowgirls in this half.

Total yards so far.... Detroit - 253, Dallas - 91

Myself, I love seeing Dallas loosing.
Happy for Detroit and also Houston over TB.

who would ahve thought detroit is taking it to dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye