Asking for your support

Run it up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It's pointless to run up the score.

No. It's pointless to run up the score.

No, running up the score for the sake of running it up is pointless, running a scripted offense against an opposing defense for the sake of practice and improvement, while happening to score along the way, is far from pointless.

Run it the f up.

Its an excellent idea to run the score up to at least 40, then try new offensive and defensive plays and schemes you will use on your next opponent.We never took the Rams seriously, and tried a lot of new plays and personnel right off the bat. That was just a mistake.
Patriots can put the game away by the middle of the 3rd quarter or sooner, if they get a point buffer ,and then play out some new schemes, and personnel, to see where they are at, or if they are productive.
If you score 90pts and they all work, so what.

I think its the advantage of playing a horrible team , like the colts. Personally, if I coached, I might even onside kick with a 40pt lead. It would tell me where my specials teams were and how good is my Red zone defense vs a bad offense.

Last edited:
I think its the advantage of playing a horrible team , like the colts. Personally, if I coached, I might even onside kick with a 40pt lead. It would tell me where my specials teams were and how good is my Red zone defense vs a bad offense.

Any coach that did that would get completely ripped apart by the media:eek:

Any coach that did that would get completely ripped apart by the media:eek:

So you have nothing to lose,lol. Its not like they give you a fair shake anyways.

It's not that I have anything against the Colts. Actually I would like to help them in their "Suck for Luck" campaign. :)

Question: Can the score board handle triple digits?

I want to find out tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back