2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Run it up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And some fans also take it one game at a time.

I have a friend who likes to take two at a time. He works every other weekend so on the weekend he has off he watches last weeks game in the morning and then watches this weeks game.

just hope they jump to a big lead early, and then give the starters some extra rest time. the bench can run it up all they want.

The Colts will be up for the game...I will be happy with just a win

Remember the MNF game in 2004 when a SB bound Patriots team with just 1 loss was steamrolling through the league only on that night to have the worst team in football,The 2004 2-14 Miami Dolphins stomp them on the way to a loss.

Nothing is certain,even on a 0-10 team that has a chance to win this weekend then maybe ready to challenge their biggest foe of the previous decade

Just win and avoid major injuries.

I could care less if it's 3-0 or 70-0

YES! Destroy them. Beat them 100-0 and make the scumbags in Indy feel like all the Baltimore fans that lost a team in 83.

I hope the Pats embarrass them, I hope it makes Polian pop a vessel, and I hope for no injuries.

Yes, I want them crushed.

If Curtis Painter passes for 300 yards or more,I will throw a brick through my TV set,even if the Colts lose big.

just hope they jump to a big lead early, and then give the starters some extra rest time. the bench can run it up all they want.

If they have at least 3TDs differential in the 4th quarter, I can see 2nd-3rd stringers play. Maybe even give Mallett some playing time.

Divide that by 2, and you get Painter's passing yds..

I know we killed KC but Palko should never have had as many yards in the air as he did....The guy is not even good enough for the CFL and I worry for his life against Pittsburgh tomorrow night.

I know stats are worthless sometimes but .......

Well, considering that every other team has been bending the Colts over on a regular basis like some prison yard twink, I see no reason why the Patriots should hold back.

Indy losing Manning this year and the results so far is just further evidence that the Patriot's organization is far and away more professional and fundamentally sound from top to bottom.

The Colts have been exposed as a sub par franchise and without Manning getting his weekly share of phantom PI calls from refs to bail out wins, they've proven to be nothing but a bunch of quitters.

Truly an embarassment to the entire NFL.

If Curtis Painter passes for 300 yards or more,I will throw a brick through my TV set,even if the Colts lose big.

Yardage means nothing in the NFL any more. I think they discussed it on the game today. The Pats are dead last in giving up yards, but 10th in points which is the most important stat. I expect Painter to have a career game, but not throw a TD. I'm fine with that.

Pats open up as a 21 pt fav. HEHE.:D

I can't remember the last NFL game with a +20 point spread. Take Pats, give the points

I'll take a 42-0 halftime lead with no injuries.

can't wait to see some of the predictions for this match up. BB's gonna need some creativity talking these turds up as the mighty gladiators they aren't.

For once I want us to start on offense first, open up in a no-huddle, march down the field, and lead something like 28-0 after a quarter, with no injuries.

Then don't let up.

The Saints be them 62-7. I am hoping to meet or exceed that margin of victory.

Last edited:
For once I want us to start on offense first, open up in a no-huddle, march down the field, and lead something like 28-0 after a quarter, with no injuries.

Then don't let up.

The Saints be them 62-7. I am hoping to meet or exceed that margin of victory.
I was thinking of that Saints game the other day. Your right. Haters are still gonna hate, so why not. Break that record too. The Colts are still good for something :D I honest to god hope they get a closeup of Polian if they do run it up crazy at the end of the game. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes