PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 13 practice report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk guys I'm usually on the side if Brady can play let him play, but this is against a Fisher/Williams coached defense I'm worried they might take some cheap shots against the GOAT

I dont want to hear the Rams are a bad team, the Jets were a bad team and I would not have wanted to count on JG to win that game looking at it now. JG played how much? To me not nearly enough to stake your playoff seeding on. If the starters can play although a bit dinged up then play and win.

I dont want to hear the Rams are a bad team, the Jets were a bad team and I would not have wanted to count on JG to win that game looking at it now. JG played how much? To me not nearly enough to stake your playoff seeding on. If the starters can play although a bit dinged up then play and win.

Jimmy beat arizona for crying out loud without Gronk, you can't tell me the Rams are better than the Cardinals, jimmy can beat the rams no concerns about it with out gronk as well

JG is good. I'd prefer him healthy over a gimpy Brady.

**conspiracy alert**

I'd also prefer that Brady not be in the game if Fisher's goon squad is going to give him the "Bridgewater" treatment.

Every week we have these threads. The team we're facing is no good - sit Brady. The team we're facing hits too hard - sit Brady. The game isn't really important- sit Brady. Face it, if he can play, he is going to play.

No Brady, Edelman not talking after Sunday's game and not practicing today, Gronk not even going to accept an award at a hospital...time for my weekly "We're injured and F*cked" panickings.

Edelman was on WEEI Monday. He has been on social media - he's playing. Late in the year, BB knows the value of rest. Now if he doesn't practice tomorrow .......

Start Jimmy G. and dress Brady as back-up. If Jimmy G. falters or can't move the offense, Brady can step in and save the day. If Jimmy G. gets the job done (which I suspect he will), Brady gets some much needed rest for his body.

Sounds great, and now you get to go explain to Brady that he's going to be the backup to Jimmy this Sunday :D

Brady will play. I don't think there is any doubt about that. If he can stand he will play. If he DOES sit by some very remote chance , then you can assume things are very serious.

Its not like everyone is fully healthy atm

I know. Brady is "like a donkey" "In a crazy way" right now. We're screwed.

Benny was asked how much more hurt his father is.

“I don’t know. He’s like a donkey,” Benny said. When Gray wanted him to explain how he’s like a donkey, Benny simply said, “In a crazy way.”

Bennett just rode a bike. One could argue that not letting his ankle heel has not been in the team's best interest.

I think Edelman is playing with something more serious than the foot.

When its pretty much December and Brady hurt, missing practises, and next week we are facing the ravens followed by the broncos, kinda hard to stay positive
************. You people need to sit on an aluminum bench in December and watch a team that is 2-11 play its final game. Or go to Doc and Nellie's to watch a home game on TV that is perpetually blacked out on the networks.

OMG Now we are really screwed..Jordan Richatds DNP...season is over:D

I guess we will see if Gronk/brady/bennett practice today. I am guessing brady and bennett will and yesterday was a rest day. gronkowski, who knows. PFT said his injury is not considered serious. but even if it is like the back injury hogan had, they may want to be cautious with him knowing we likely can defeat the Rams without him

If I am the patriots, healthy gronk against ravens/broncos is more needed

Really?

So let's look at Miami.

If Kaepernick was 1 yard closer 49ers tie the game at the end last week
If Aaron Donald doesn't get called for roughing the pass Rams win
If Rivers doesn't throw a terrible pick-6 when it was 24-24. Chargers maybe get in FG range and win.
If the jests don't allow a 96 yard kick-off return with 5 minutes to go, they win because dolphins offense wasn't doing anything in the 4th quarter.

I mean let's not act like the dolphins are out there running through teams or something. They've scrapped by 4 teams that right now will be picking in the top 10 in the draft

Thanks for doing this so I don't have to.

1-3 over the next four games if they keep playing like they are. Now if they actually start playing well and consistently we will have something to worry but until they actually proof that they can they are no more of a threat than the Colts or Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back