PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 13 game vs Colts Flexed Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure any real football fan wants to see the Colts, even if it is against the Patriots.

Since the 06 afc championship game, I despise the colts so much its not even funny. Just to piss me off, watch the winless colts give up on their quest for luck and destroy us. I just might go apeshiz. lol

Awesome news for us European fans! :)

Green Bay at New York Giants is a network 4 o'clock game, so my guess would be Detroit at New Orleans gets flexed to Sunday Night.

The Pats-Colts matchup getting flexed out is a slam dunk. I am sure the rest of the country can agree that watching the Colts on national TV is a pukefest.

Me likey. 1 PM is the best. Boo to 4:15 and 8ish.

Ugh guess I'll have to watch the Pats on the good ol' first row sports.

What? Who wouldnt want to see Curtis Painter going up against Josh Barrett and Antwan Molden?:eek: NFL is so stoooooopid lolz

Re: Pats/Colts on 12/4 Flexed Out

I don't think this decision had a darn thing to do with the Patriots as much as it did the Colts. And fact is NBC wouldn't want to overexpose the Patriots when it's a horrible matchup.

Considering the last time the Colts were on there - 62-7... I'd say this has much more to do with them then us.

Re: Pats/Colts on 12/4 Flexed Out

The New Year's Day game could decide the division...as long as we take of business on Sunday and if the Bills get back on track.

I still can't figure out how the Jets beat them so badly.

Confused the hell out of Fitzpatrick.

GRRR! I was hoping to get to watch that game on tv!! Another reason to hate Indy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes