PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 13 Desktop Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
Well, it's not much.....

but at least it's late too! :)

Next week things should return to normal with me and I should be able to put a bit more effort into the weekly wallpapers again.

By the way.... first ever nicotine-free wallpaper for me. :D Finally was able to quit smoking after 20 some-odd years. Note to smokers... ask your doctor about Chantix. Was just approved in August so there's a good chance he/she still has 'professsional sample' 30-day packs tucked away somewhere, and it is a miracle drug. Amazing stuff. My doctor said she hasn't come across one patient that needed more than the 30 days yet... sure enough, worked for me in just over 2 weeks.

patsfanswallweek13smallkh7.jpg

Links to the actual files below. Click on the appropriate size for your screen resolution. Note that ImageShack where the images are hosted can be SLOW... if the image is blurry, just wait for it to load, if you're on a slow connection you may have to wait longer, or even refresh the browser if it stalls out.

Small 800x600 or Right Click the image above IF you have 800x600 resolution, otherwise it will look cruddy.
Regular 1024x768
Widescreen 1920x1200

Note: after clicking one of the links above, you may have to click on the wallpaper again to make it full size before you right-click it and set as wallpaper or set as background. If you have a widescreen, but not quite as wide as 1920 pixels, just use the widescreen version but set it to 'center' instead of 'stretch' in your display properties and you should be fine.

I look forward to them every week, thanks for the effort !!

Well, it's not much.....

]
Let us decide that. I almost hit the deck when it came up on my screen. :eek: Great action shot. Really. Vrabel is a monstah.

Very nice,TSD,and congrats on the non-smoking,as an ex-smoker (17 years since I quit)I understand how difficult it can be...

Oooh Tshirt, you KNOW I love this weeks wallpaper!! This will be my permanent wallpaper until the season is over now!! I just love that Vrabel is front and center!! :D

Great job! :)

Oooh Tshirt, you KNOW I love this weeks wallpaper!! This will be my permanent wallpaper until the season is over now!! I just love that Vrabel is front and center!! :D

Great job! :)
Yeah, yeah, yeah... I knew you'd be drooling. ;) Few more and I'll have enough for a decent Vrabel collage for ya.

Very nice,TSD,and congrats on the non-smoking,as an ex-smoker (17 years since I quit)I understand how difficult it can be...
Thanks man. I swear, I tried 15 times to quit over the years and it was a nightmare each time. I just gave up, figured I'd focus on health and diet and hope to counteract the stupid habit I was hopeless to drop. Then after 4 of my friends quit while using this drug, I figured what the hell, I'll try one more time. Turns out to be the easiest thing I've ever done. Slam dunk. Walk in the park. You don't even know you're slowly quitting, all the while still smoking... then bam. You're a non-smoker. It's actually quite strange.

A couple of weeks ago, at our lab at work, I set every computer to use your wallpapers as screensavers. 20-something 19" LCD monitors, all celebrating a Patriots victory. The room is tinted blue now.

It's great, because most of my colleagues, being Jests or Iggles fans, can't figure out how to get it off.

Of course, a network script run at logon helps too, just in case they do figure it out.

R

Congrads man. I went cold turkey 2 weeks before the pats won it all in '01. Won't be easy, but its well worth it.

Congrads man. I went cold turkey 2 weeks before the pats won it all in '01. Won't be easy, but its well worth it.
Can you quit something this year too so we can win another one? Booze, sex, whatever, have to take one for the team. :rocker:

Can you quit something this year too so we can win another one? Booze, sex, whatever, have to take one for the team. :rocker:

Ouch, those are both tough to give up!

Congrat's on quitting smokeing. Bad for your health and yadda yadda.

Well, it's not much.....

Next week things should return to normal with me and I should be able to put a bit more effort into the weekly wallpapers again.

By the way.... first ever nicotine-free wallpaper for me. :D Finally was able to quit smoking after 20 some-odd years. Note to smokers... ask your doctor about Chantix. Was just approved in August so there's a good chance he/she still has 'professsional sample' 30-day packs tucked away somewhere, and it is a miracle drug. Amazing stuff. My doctor said she hasn't come across one patient that needed more than the 30 days yet... sure enough, worked for me in just over 2 weeks.

Congrats,TShirt.........I've been smoking off and on for 40 years.......desperate to quit.

We're all pulling for you.......Thanks,Peter

Congrats,TShirt.........I've been smoking off and on for 40 years.......desperate to quit.

We're all pulling for you.......Thanks,Peter
Peter.. the European version of Chantix is being sold under the name "Champix". Just approved in the EU in September. Get it. You can't "cheat" it like you can with nicotine gum or other replacement-type therapy, and willpower is irrelevant on it.

Awesome thanks T-Shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey