PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers does not look comfortable at all behind this line. Receivers are covered down the field.

So Blackburn was the Superbowl hero?

it isn't???

and you asked ME if I was a drunkard??

So then you'll also agree that the media says things against Peyton, and Rodgers as well.

I wonder what ROB "the worst sports writer ever" PARKER will have to say about Rodgers performance tomorrow

Parker always says Brady is not elite because he cannot play when pressured and RODGERS is the best QB etc............. Today PARKER is learning the truth about how difficult it is for QBs to play when constantly pressured

Last edited:
I wonder what ROB "the worst sports writer ever" PARKER will have to say about Rodgers performance tomorrow

Parker always says Brady is not elite because he cannot play when pressured and RODGERS is the best QB etc............. Today PARKER is learning the truth about how difficult it is for QBs to play when constantly pressured

Stephen A and Parker are sitting at home thinking of ways to deflect attention from Rodgers by bringing up bad things Brady has done.

Oh my goodness, the Giants are winning by 28 yet Manning is still throwing on consecutive plays! Surely the media will savage him and Coughlin tomorrow.

AFC OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THIS WEEK = PAYTON MANNING
NFC OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THIS WEEK = ELIZaBETH MANNING

POWER RANKINGS
1.DENVER
2.GIANTS
3.TEXANS
4.RAVENS

Oh my goodness, the Giants are winning by 28 yet Manning is still throwing on consecutive plays! Surely the media will savage him and Coughlin tomorrow.

No way, the NY Media ie ESPN and NFL.com will say that Aaron Rodgers can score a lot of points in hurry, thats why ELI was in the game the whole time..........

Eli throwing for TD's while up 28 with 6 minutes left in the game

Everyone will say it was the right decision for Eli to be throwing for a TD on 4th down, up 28 with 5 min to go

Collinsworth is so useless. The DB drops low and leads with his shoulder, but Bennett stumbles and drops his head leading to helmet/helmet "When are these players going to learn the league is trying to improve safety" -Idiot

Another worst case scenario week outside of the Pats game. This is really getting annoying

Another worst case scenario week outside of the Pats game. This is really getting annoying

I am getting sick of rooting for these PoS teams that can't even stop a 4th and 29...

:ditto:

At least the Pats don't need much help to make the playoffs. . . .

:ditto:

At least the Pats don't need much help to make the playoffs. . . .

I believe we were the first 11-5 team not to make the playoffs, will we become the first 13-3 team to not get a bye if we do win out?

I am getting sick of rooting for these PoS teams that can't even stop a 4th and 29...

On a dumpoff to the RB nonetheless. At least McNabb had to throw an incredible pass on his 4th and 30.

After week 12, the AFC playoff picture is starting to get some real focus at the top, while the wild card spots are still up for grabs.

The division winners, while not etched in stone, are all but set:

AFCE - Patriots (3 up with 5 to go)
AFCN - Ravens (3 up with 5 to go)
AFCS - Texans (3 up with 5 to go)
AFCW - Broncos (4 up with 5 to go)

That leaves just the two wild card teams. Looking there, we've got

Colts - 7-4 (Lions/Titans/Texans/Chiefs/Texans)
Steelers - 6-5 (Ravens/Chargers/Cowboys/Bengals/Browns
Bengals - 6-5 (Chargers/Cowboys/Eagles/Steelers/Ravens)
Dolphins - 5-6 (Patriots/49ers/Jaguars/Bills/Patriots)

All the other teams in the conference are at 4-7 or worse. The four pictured above do have difficult schedules or a QB problem, though, so I don't see any clear Wild Card locks yet.

If the choice comes down to a bag of hammers or Rob Parker in a "Spot The Moron" contest, I'm picking Parker every time....that is a 100% win...not only for me but every person ever exposed to this racist nitwit's rantings and ravings.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post?id=25964

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back