PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did they go for 2? Just need one big turnover and they're right in this. Way jets have been playing this year it's certainly possible.

Henne's performance shows how bad Gabbert is.

Blackmon and Shorts look like great wideouts, they were really going to waste with Gabbert

ON another note... Redskins have RG3 for the next 15 years.... lucky

With the rookie cap, what do the Jags lose if they just cut Gabbert tomorrow? They have a good friggin team, he's just Ryan Leaf bad.

I think that's a TD for TB.

Last edited:
Awww man Jags should've challenged that fumble, game could've been over :mad::mad::mad: instead its a 7 point game

Hopefully we win today, or else the Jets will be 2 games behind, playing for the chance to be just 1 game behind on Thanksgiving night.

Bus just got hosed by the officials. That's a clear TD to Martin. The ball broke the plain with possession before he fumbled it.

Oh man, Jags had a fumble recovery at the 1 ruled wrong.

2 bad calls on that drive (I didn't see helmet to helmet on the PF flag)

Suck it, Jeff Fischer!

Oh man, Jags had a fumble recovery at the 1 ruled wrong.

2 bad calls on that drive (I didn't see helmet to helmet on the PF flag)

Guess that's why the JAG's are 1-8, not ONE of their coaches could figure out to challenge that play that could've resulted in a win. And now they got way too conservative on offense, 3 and out. I knew it was too good to be true

Bus just got hosed by the officials. That's a clear TD to Martin. The ball broke the plain with possession before he fumbled it.

I saw that too. Bucs got robbed of a clear touchdown.

Automatic review is now officially useless when they are starting to botch calls as clear as that.

Last edited:
Damnit Jags. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Well, Andre Johnson is still a beast.

If the Jags are competent whatsoever they'll start using their TO's on D now so they have time to drive once Houston scores this TD.

I saw that too. Bucs got robbed of a clear touchdown.

Pereira said on tiwtter there was no clear replay "of when the ball comes loose in relationship to the goal line." Looked to me like he clearly had the ball across the goal line,regardless of then he dropped it.

That was way too easy, Houston scores the TD and should tie it up with the XP

It's like there's no fun allowed in the NFL :mad: I just want a god damn upset (but not the Colts).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back