PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 Game Pics desktop wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
Week 11 for your desktop's pleasure.

patsfanswallweek11smalljo4.jpg

Links to the actual files below. Click on the appropriate size for your screen resolution. Note that ImageShack where the images are hosted can be SLOW... if the image is blurry, just wait for it to load, if you're on a slow connection you may have to wait longer, or even refresh the browser if it stalls out.

Small 800x600 or Right Click the image above IF you have 800x600 resolution, otherwise it will look cruddy.
Regular http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/607/patsfanswallweek8ql4.jpg1024x768
Widescreen 1920x1200

Note: after clicking one of the links above, you may have to click on the wallpaper again to make it full size before you right-click it and set as wallpaper or set as background. If you have a widescreen, but not quite as wide as 1920 pixels, just use the widescreen version but set it to 'center' instead of 'stretch' in your display properties and you should be fine.

Thanks! These are always cool.

Thanks, I hadn't seen one since the Miami game. Must have missed them.

Way to go T!!! You got this up just as I was posting on the other thread!! Looks simply MARVELOUS!

Solid again, although if I must be picky, I would say this week's is too busy for my taste.

you are the sh*t! the kids say that's a compliment :)

Great wallpaper as usual, Tshirt, of course, I am wondering where Vrabel is in all of that?? ;)

Sorry, have to have my weekly fix!! LOL

drew4008 said:
Solid again, although if I must be picky, I would say this week's is too busy for my taste.
Yup. I rushed through a lot of it, knowing I wouldn't have the time to linger over it like I usually do. I couldn't quite put my finger on why it actually looked rushed, but I think you got it. Appreciate the feedback.

jeffd said:
you are the sh*t! the kids say that's a compliment :)
Yup, confirmed with the resident teenager, this apparently is very high praise indeed. Thank you!

AVrab, I didn't forget about your Vrabel fix, will get working on it more soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down