PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 1 Highlights....YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a mandatory family event and missed the game, so I really appreciate those highlights. Thanks.

I enjoyed that, thanks!

Thanks. That's the first time i've been able to see the safety from a decent angle.

Was that Caldwell just standing there and looking at the fumble?
It looked as if he was in range to recover.

Thanks for the highlites.....only saw the obligatory ESPN clips. That Maroney run.....he looked tight, lol. Some observations: That 4th & 1 run by Buffalo, I'm glad he didn't make it, but he sure looked like he made it. Watson is going to be awesome, great catch & run. Caldwell made a nice catch on that one play. Faulk, as always, has great hands. Great highlites, thanks again.

Poll said:

Yeah I noticed that too. I guess he thought it was an incomplete pass but he should have gone after it anyway.

scott99 said:
Thanks for the highlites.....only saw the obligatory ESPN clips. That Maroney run.....he looked tight, lol. Some observations: That 4th & 1 run by Buffalo, I'm glad he didn't make it, but he sure looked like he made it.

The resolution sucks on the you tube.

Wathc the nfl films highlights (it's the exact same thing only better resolution)

McGahee's knee is down real early before he leans forward. He actually got a better spot then he should.

I really would have liked to have seen both Maroney runs from the angle they were showed during the game!

That is just BS

Poll said:

I noticed that, too. That's the first time I saw the fumble from that angle.

Thanks for having your head in the game, Reche. Here's another reason why this guy has a LOT to prove to me, before he is deemed worthy of earning even the #3 position on a SB caliber team.

Samuel seemed to be avoiding contact in this game..I don't understand the guy, one game he absolutely explodes Ricky Williams the next he can barely tackle. Hope BB is working on this.

Didn't see the game either (not broadcast on AFN). So more online highlights is Great; thanks much.

On the one long snap they showed Koppen seemed to send a fluttering duck to Brady.......Can anybody who saw the game comment as to whether that was a consistent problem througout the game on long snaps or just a one time occurrence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back