PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI: Goodell spoke to the Krafts after the ruling

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL has basically turned into a Communist style dictatorship, where the Supreme Leader has unchecked power and everyone needs to fall in line or be subjected to increasingly erratic and draconian punishments doled out by General Secretary Goodell. This explains Krafts pathetic battered wife act.

Goodell lacks the wisdom and restraint to effectively dispose of the power he's been granted and the NFL owners are just starting to recognize the monster they have created.

This will not end well for the NFL. The day will come when the majority of owners will rue #Framegate more than us Pats fans do, as they have much more to lose.

How can someone who has made this much money in business be so spineless? Basically he is getting taken to the woodshed by an intern, whose only real accomplishment in life is that his Dad was a Senator.

I've lost all respect for Kraft, he should just sell the team and move on.

I can't see how Brady even looks him in the face.

Goodell called Krafty to give him a math tutorial refresher.
"Bob…remember what's important...….$13 billion divided by 32 can buy your "nieces" a lot of acting lessons .……so stop worrying so much about the cattle. Come on down to NYC…I hear Jay Z has extra free time these days"

I can't see how Brady even looks him in the face.

Because, this too shall pass. At the end of the day, Brady is going to play the majority of the games on the schedule next year (maybe even all of them if there's a stay until the SCOTUS hears his case or the Petersen case changes precedent). Tom knows and what a bunch of people here can't accept is that there is NOTHING Bob Kraft could have done to get Brady's suspension overturned or reduced....and very little he could have done to get the draft picks back.

Trump never would have taken this kind of beating as the pats owner. Like him or not his personality is what this team needed during spygate and deflategate.
Yeah...I mean it'd cause a host of other problems but, if Trump's only role was defending the franchise then sure I'd be all for it.

The NFL has basically turned into a Communist style dictatorship, where the Supreme Leader has unchecked power and everyone needs to fall in line or be subjected to increasingly erratic and draconian punishments doled out by General Secretary Goodell. This explains Krafts pathetic battered wife act.

Goodell lacks the wisdom and restraint to effectively dispose of the power he's been granted and the NFL owners are just starting to recognize the monster they have created.

This will not end well for the NFL. The day will come when the majority of owners will rue #Framegate more than us Pats fans do, as they have much more to lose.

Bobby was a driving force behind that CBA getting done. So football fans can thank him for that too.

Stop blaming Goodell, he has been given orders by the owners and he is executing it according to their wishes. Does anyone thinks he will go on if Mara or that guy in Dallas does not want this?

Stop blaming Goodell, he has been given orders by the owners and he is executing it according to their wishes. Does anyone thinks he will go on if Mara or that guy in Dallas does not want this?
The guy in Dallas that he ****ed over with an unwritten rule about not using too much of a non existent cap?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: JJC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye