PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI.com: Wednesday Morning Practice Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why Kevin Faulk and Wes Welker are not at practice?

Last edited:
Pretty safe bet neither Welker or Edelman will play this week. I guess this is a week we'll know whether Greg Lewis or Joey Galloway make the team.

Same goes with the running backs, Faulk and Morris have missed practice all week, so it should see a lot of Fred Taylor, Maroney and Green-Ellis against the Redskins. Guess all the BJGE fans will be up for this one.

Pretty safe bet neither Welker or Edelman will play this week. I guess this is a week we'll know whether Greg Lewis or Joey Galloway make the team.

I'm fairly certain that both of these guys make the team.
The question will be who is going to be the number three or four.

My man, The Crab, MIA again :mad:

I'm fairly certain that both of these guys make the team.
The question will be who is going to be the number three or four.

I would not be surprised if Galloway got the boot. He is not as fast as advertised and does not appear very quick twitch.

I would not be surprised if Galloway got the boot. He is not as fast as advertised and does not appear very quick twitch.

Where did you get this notion from? Everything I've read has said just the opposite.

If Moss gets hurt, the Patriots will have no deep threat if Galloway is gone. Anyone remember 2006?

If Moss gets hurt, the Patriots will have no deep threat if Galloway is gone. Anyone remember 2006?

It is a legitimate concern, especially if Galloway has Doug Gabriel disease, or Chad Jackson disease, or... The probability of any particular WR making it in this system seems rather low.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye