Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Participation
G Stephen Neal (back)
LB Rob Ninkovich (calf)
DL Myron Pryor (calf)
LB Adalius Thomas (foot)
WR Wes Welker (knee)

This shortlist of limiteds I hope gets healthier by gametime. Need all the LBs, Neal to protect The Franchise. Pryor would be nice as a gift to the Jets rookie HOF QB.

Chris-

A buddy of mine thought he heard on EEI this am that AD a hairline fracture in one of the bones in his foot. Have been unable to confirm anywhere. Thoughts?

Another foor injury?? NOT good...there are now two down an dout with anything like that..out 6-8..on both Tell me it isn't so!!!!!! It's really bad...IF true..and Neal..back?? We are doomed!!! wait a second..not my line...sorry

I'm not a doctor--nor do I play one on the Interwebs--but, if Adalius* had a hairline fracture in a foot bone, wouldn't that "Limited Participation In Practice" have been a "Did Not Participate In Practice"? I mean, I'd think they'd have him in an air cast or something, and definitely not walking/running around on it.

*I refuse to refer to him as "AD", because it makes no damn sense... it's not even his initials... If anything, he'd be "AT"...

I'm not a doctor--nor do I play one on the Interwebs--but, if Adalius* had a hairline fracture in a foot bone, wouldn't that "Limited Participation In Practice" have been a "Did Not Participate In Practice"? I mean, I'd think they'd have him in an air cast or something, and definitely not walking/running around on it.

*I refuse to refer to him as "AD", because it makes no damn sense... it's not even his initials... If anything, he'd be "AT"...

I would agree. Maybe its his pinkie toe?

I would agree. Maybe its his pinkie toe?

If it was a hairline fracture in his foot, he wouldn't have participated in practice and he would have had some sort of protection on his foot (and probably would have been limping) in the locker room this week. Didn't see him with any sort if limp, and he wasn't wearing any sort of protection on the foot. Wouldn't worry about AD this week.....

It's too bad Welker and Brady aren't getting more time in after looking out of sync for a while against the Bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back