PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI.com: Rodney Rips Favre A New One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff, thanks for posting. I've really been enjoying all your stuff on weei.com.

I can't access the page for some reason.

Tell "Darrel" on the comments section that he's a douchebag. Other than that, another good article, Chris.

EDIT: Looks like someone already did.

Last edited:
Patrick asked Harrison if he would return to the game if the Patriots suffered some injuries in the secondary and coach Bill Belichick asked him to come back midseason — “the final five games,” Patrick proposed — Harrison said no way, even for $10 million.

“I would say on national TV, on Sunday night, that Bill Belichick needs to find a strong safety,” Harrison said with a chuckle, “because if he offers me $10 million, I’m still not coming out of retirement.”
It Is What It Is Rodney rips Favre a new one

I guess he's done forever :(

Loved listening to Rodney, hes bright and articulat

Last edited:
When I retire - I want to be like Rodney... rip down the rippable with no consequences. Wait a minute - I do that now. Am I Rodney Harrison ?

I'm 100% with Rodney on this one.

I believe this is the beginning of a long and successful broadcasting career for Mr. Harrison.

Interesting comments by Favre, regarding his decision on whether or not to return: "If I don't tell them by Saturday, what will they do?"
He also said that there was "no doubt" it will be his last season.

Link - Globe
Link - USA Today

Favre made these comments in March - of 2006.

Interesting to note that even back then, the writer of the column was noting that Favre's will-he-or-won't-he-retire story was an annual ritual comparable to Groundhog Day - and that was three years ago.

Rodney telling it as it is. Well said.

Rodney....an amazing player and an amazing analyst. So much fun to listen to someone who sees Favre for the pathetic embarrassment he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes