PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI.com: Patriots Thursday (11/19) Injury Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oy, if Banta-Cain and Ninkovich are out for an extended time our linebacking core is in serious trouble. They're not world-beaters, but they're playing well and we have little depth.

Who is this "Matt Might"?????

Any relation to Todd Light????

Hurts the already nonexistent pass rush, but it is Sanchez, not Manning.

True dat.. I am looking forward to a fine finish that includes a savage beat down, both physically and mentally, of the rookie QB, and at least a 20point difference in favour of the Patriots.

After last weekend's loss to the Dolts, the JESTS should be very afraid. Very. Afraid.

Sanchez is going to be baking cakes before each pass

Did you forget the second half of the first Jets game? Sanchez was able to take the team right down the field. Good thing is, we should be able to put up more than 9 points this time around.

I'm already convinced the Sanchize is a bust and I think Pete Carroll knew it all along. That being said we have a habit of making worthless qbs look legit.

Does Burgess go inside and Seau come outside for some PT this week?

The loss of Cain and Nincovich definately sets the team up for the appearance of the 40 year old Say-Ow this weekend....not really a comforting thought but it is what it is.

Any timetable for Fred Taylor's return?Hopefully he can be back in the next week or two.

Lordy. Hope we get some rushers back for the Saints or the secondary's gonna be burnt to a crisp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back