PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI.com: Notes From 7/31 AM Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WEEI.com: Notes From Friday AM Practice

>>>One of the top plays of the morning came when rookie wide receiver Terrence Nunn went up between two defenders and made a TERRIFIC catch in an 11-on-11 drill. (Didn’t do him much good with the vets — he was still forced to carry the veterans’ gear off the field after practice.)<<<<

Didn't I read that he made another great catch yesterday ( Thurs)? Could he be a PS type if he has eligibility???

>>>One of the top plays of the morning came when rookie wide receiver Terrence Nunn went up between two defenders and made a TERRIFIC catch in an 11-on-11 drill. (Didn’t do him much good with the vets — he was still forced to carry the veterans’ gear off the field after practice.)<<<<

Didn't I read that he made another great catch yesterday ( Thurs)? Could he be a PS type if he has eligibility???

Nunn is a UDFA. He has PS eligibility by default...

Great -- I spend a few minutes looking this stuff up when I should have just PM'd you, Pats1...

Great -- I spend a few minutes looking this stuff up when I should have just PM'd you, Pats1...

Heh...he and Chung and the rest are guaranteed practice squad eligibility this year.

The fact that he left Nebraska in 2008 (undrafted in 2008 draft) threw me off. I didn't know if he was on another team's roster last year which would affected PS eligibility....

The fact that he left Nebraska in 2008 (undrafted in 2008 draft) threw me off. I didn't know if he was on another team's roster last year which would affected PS eligibility....

Oh, forgot about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back