PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI.com: Five Most Dramatic Moments of Pats-Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff.

The Jackson INT was painful - but I thought the game was over before that happened. There wasn't much chance of the Pats getting a TD in that short a time without timeouts.

If I recall, he or one of the Colts DBs got away with PI on that play, which is what pissed me off most about it.

I have to say the goal-line stand was the most dramatic - that was one of my most memorable sports viewings of all-time, playoffs excluded. For a regular season game, it simply does not get any more intense than that stand.

Last edited:
The Stop. I was in a bar full of Raiders fans still bitter over the Tuck Rule, fans who just loved watching NE lose at any opportunity. When the Colts lined up for 1st-and-goal at the 2, everyone in the bar was on their feet. Stuffed for 1yd. Awwwww. Stuffed for no gain on 2nd down. Awwwww. Third down...incomplete. Awwwww. The noise level in the bar rivaled the Hoosier Dome as the Colts lined up on 4th down. Handoff to James...McGinest with the stop! Silence...except for me and my friend Dave, the only two Pats fans in the bar who were hootin and hollerin, high fivin and generally just loving life that moment. A few of the Raiders fans around us turned to us and said, "Yeah, that was an awesome goalline stand."

Regards,
Chris

From the 2007 game: how about Welker's catch to do what the Pats weren't able to do the year before—get the first down to seal the game? Plus the bonus at the end. . . . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back