PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI.com: Features On Chung, Bruschi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good stuff as usual.

Chung really does listen to BB and knows what to say at this point...

Pat Chung said:
“I did all right,” shrugged the second-round pick out of Oregon, New England’s first overall selection in the 2009 draft. “There’s so much stuff that goes on during the game. There’s a couple of things I did right, there’s a couple of things I did wrong. I just have to improve off that.”

Soon followed up by BB...

Belichick said:
“I think all of our rookies that played, they all showed some good things,” said Patriots coach Bill Belichick. “They all had plays that were positive, and they also had things that showed they have a lot of work to do, and a lot of things they could have and probably should have handled better than they did. So that’s part of the learning experience.

Last edited:
I think the most important thing to watch right now in camp (on the defensive side at least) is how well Guyton can handle the other ILB spot. If Bruschi can be used situationally and to provide leadership, he's still extremely valuable. If he has to start, he's going to be less effective and I would bet he gets a significant injury before the year is out.

Thank you for posting these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back