PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI.com: Faulk has staying power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hey all ... spoke with Kevin Faulk for a few minutes yesterday about a couple of things, including his charity softball game this weekend. Touched on a few other items of interest, including how he's managed to stick around as long as he has.

Christopher Price | Faulk Has Staying Power

As always, let me know what you think. And if you haven't done so already -- and many of you have -- start following me on Twitter at twitter.com/capeleaguer or at twitter.com/weeisports.

Last edited:
Wow, I didn't know Faulk is the Patriots all-time kick return yardage leader, lol, has he ever been considered the team's primary kick returner? That kind of sums of Faulk, doesn't it.

Faulk's a badass.

One of my fav pat's of all time, him troy and Brew, we are all so lucky to get to see this team week in and week out, there will never be a team like this again in the NFL.

Hope Faulk's right about Brady, and yea Nice article

Wow, I didn't know Faulk is the Patriots all-time kick return yardage leader, lol, has he ever been considered the team's primary kick returner? That kind of sums of Faulk, doesn't it.

'99-'01 he was the primary kick off return guy, but has returned kick offs punts off and on since he came into the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back