PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI.com: Clay Matthews feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hey all ... I know many people have Clay Matthews as their draft binky, so this one is for them: I have a long feature today over on WEEI.com on the linebacker--talked to him, his father, his high school coach and some other folks about him.

Christopher Price | The Son Also Rises: Matthews on cusp of NFL

I've also got the latest Hot List: The 5 guys who'll be in the spotlight come training camp. Let me know what you think.

Christopher Price | The Hot List: In the spotlight

I'm also trying to find Patriots' fans who have posted their own mock draft online. If you have one, send me the link--we'll be promoting the best ones as the draft approaches.

Thanks,
Chris

Great piece on an interesting guy who sounds like a good fit. Thanks!

Im on my iPhone and it keeps sending me to g8wave.com where I cant find the story.

No problems here ... maybe you can just go to WEEI.com and find it off the front page -- it's one of the lead stories.....

Last edited:
I'm also trying to find Patriots' fans who have posted their own mock draft online. If you have one, send me the link--we'll be promoting the best ones as the draft approaches.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris,

Perhaps you would want to consider the mock draft currently underway right now in the PatsFans.com draft forum. In my opinion it is turning out fairly well so far.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...09-nfl-mock-draft-game-selections-thread.html

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...l-mock-draft-game-discussion-vote-thread.html

Good job with both pieces Chris.

That one will make the list.....

Chris, maybe you can answer me one thing. why are people so concerned with Clay Matthews gaining weight? I am assuming most of this is muscle gain, at least by the way he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes