PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI.com: Brady Back On The Field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
•For what it’s worth, here were the players who were NOT present: WR Tyree Barnes, WR Shun White, WR Brandon Tate, DB Brandon Meriweather, RB Sammy Morris, CB Mike Richardson, DB Ray Ventrone, LB Jerod Mayo, LB Tyrone McKenzie, LB Tedy Bruschi, OL Al Johnson, OL Mark LeVoir, NT Vince Wilfork, DL Ty Warren, DL Jarvis Green.

Chris,

Do you (or anyone else) know how many of the players listed above did not participate due to medical/rehab reasons? We all know about McKenzie and Tate; I'm curious how many of the rest of those players had some offseason surgery or other medical work done that kept them off the field.

Chris,

Do you (or anyone else) know how many of the players listed above did not participate due to medical/rehab reasons? We all know about McKenzie and Tate; I'm curious how many of the rest of those players had some offseason surgery or other medical work done that kept them off the field.

jmt,

The only two out because of injury I know of FOR SURE are Tate and McKenzie. I've heard rumors about a few others, but until I'm able to gain some sort of corroboration (which is hopefully going to come sooner rather than later....), I'm simply treating them as rumors at this point. Oh, and Bruschi was not there because he was excused -- a death in the family.

Chris

Any looks at Jamail Porter and is he progressing at DL or OL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes