PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI.com: Be A Part Of The WEEI.com Mailbag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hey all ... I'm doing a mailbag for WEEI.com, and need your help. Send the best Pats-questions you've got to [email protected]. It'll run every Wednesday.

Thanks!
Chris

Start following me on Twitter at twitter.com/capeleaguer

Just wanted to bump this thread. With Mike Reiss having gone to the dark side this could be a good opportunity to ask some Pats-related questions. And who knows, if there's enough questions maybe 'EEI's management will consider having the hosts talk just a little bit more about the Pats rather than the Red Sox.

If you want junk emails join anything @ WEEI, you will be inundated with spam.

Last edited:
I sent you one Chris. Thanks for the head's up. BTW : I find it refreshing that you still visit, even though it does benefit you, because many would probably consider themselves too "big" to return. Kudos to you and your excellent work.

Unrelated to you personally - more for the forum talk - I find myself reading Reiss much, much less. It's not the ESPN thing, because I don't have the hang-ups most people on here do... it's more the actual blog. He updates less often, the blog is less appealing visually, and the chats are not as smooth.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still wander over from time to time and I enjoy his input, but I've been looking elsewhere more often than before - including WEEI with Chris. (blast my workplace - doesn't allow Patsfans.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes