PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI Announces Weekly Sunday AM Football Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLewisrocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Dale, Holley, Christian Fauria and our own Chris Price. 9AM to Noon. From Gillette when the team is home, from their studios when the are on the road. An alternative to Gresh...

Dale, Holley, Christian Fauria and our own Chris Price. 9AM to Noon. From Gillette when the team is home, from their studios when the are on the road. An alternative to Gresh...

Thanks for the info. Frankly, jamming pencils in my ears is a viable alternative to listening to Gresh. It actually does less damage.

Competition evidently forces everyone to raise their game!

Liked Steve Nelson last year... not sure I can listen to Dale 6 days a week.. Fauria and Holley are ok, if he ever gets off the Seymour Conspiracy crap..

Chris Price is outstanding.. a voice of reason in this wilderness...

Predict next time around, WEEI will be the flagship...

Competition evidently forces everyone to raise their game!

I agree. I said it before and I will say it again. Like it or hate it, 98.5 has been the best thing for local sports radio in this town in years, maybe a decade.

I wonder who 98.5 will put opposite them on weeks with night games, 4PM games, and the bye.

Thanks for the kind words, and I am going to do my best to make patsfans.com proud. It's a great cast, and I am excited to be a part of it. I think we're going to deliver a great product.

I am trying to figure out a way to get the board involved--whether it's a question of the week for Fauria or a few guest appearances or whatever, I want to get the patsfans.com messageboard involved. E-mail me at [email protected] for suggestions -- any and all reasonable suggestions are welcome.

Hey, Chris. Given that it's WEEI, how are you going to talk about baseball on a football show?
Maybe talk about Ortiz's favorite tailgating meal? What position Yukilis would play if he was on the Pats? :)

PS Looking forward to the show.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words, and I am going to do my best to make patsfans.com proud. It's a great cast, and I am excited to be a part of it. I think we're going to deliver a great product.

I am trying to figure out a way to get the board involved--whether it's a question of the week for Fauria or a few guest appearances or whatever, I want to get the patsfans.com messageboard involved. E-mail me at [email protected] for suggestions -- any and all reasonable suggestions are welcome.

Glad to see you on Sundays. I did enjoy your stint on the Dale and Holley show. I do think your line up is an upgrade over the old AM show and definitely much better than the 98.5 cast or WEEI's post game show.

Dale & Holley & Fauria & Price: I'd listen to that, if only I could...sigh.

This show has the potential to be light years ahead of the alternate option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back