PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wednesday Injury Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
The Patriots have just released today’s injury report:Limited Participation in PracticePos. Player InjuryS Rashad Baker HandQB Tom Brady Right ShoulderTE Dave Thomas FootDL Mike Wright [...]

More...

The Patriots have just released today’s injury report:Limited Participation in PracticePos. Player InjuryS Rashad Baker HandQB Tom Brady Right ShoulderTE Dave Thomas FootDL Mike Wright [...]

More...

Now, am I reading this correctly? It says "right shoulder"? For 3 years it's just been "shoulder". Is BB trying to get on the good side of the Commish?

Thanks, Chris. REAL football talk deserves a...BUMP.

I thought that after a crisis Belichick puts 20 names on the injury list. I'm sure he considered it.

Last edited:
Now, am I reading this correctly? It says "right shoulder"? For 3 years it's just been "shoulder". Is BB trying to get on the good side of the Commish?

I think part of the new rule on injury reports, teams are required to be more specific including stating which limb is injured.

Yet another Belichick improvement to the rules. The league is somewhat tired of "leg" injuries.

I think part of the new rule on injury reports, teams are required to be more specific including stating which limb is injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down