PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wednesday Injury Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashad Baker gets the black jersey, best practice week. Can this guy help at safety or is he strictly ST?

Rashad Baker gets the black jersey, best practice week. Can this guy help at safety or is he strictly ST?

want he in for 1 play against Bears or someone and he just let up a big pass? if he can help @ safety i dont think he would of been an FA. i think strictly an ST..maybe dime but remember..Spann has gotten like 2 black jerseys and i didnt see him playing CB really

Good for us that Ronnie Brown is out and their 2nd back is also on the report with an ankle injury. Now Joey Harrington has to beat us with his arm. Hopefully Asante is studying his passing routes really well.

I wish it were quite that simple. We have had replacement backs run like Barry Sanders on us, in the past, so lets not get too confident because their number 1, and 2, are out.

We need to take control of the scoreboard early in this game...Miami is much better now than they were earlier in the year and they are at home.

Remember what happend the 2nd time we played the Jets this year.

When have replacement backs run like Barry Sanders against us?
Could you give me 3 examples? 2? 1?

Does accuracy matter at all to you, or is it just fun to make stuff up?

Not to worry, we have patrick pass available.

We cant play Pass. Josh McDaniel doesn't like him, so he spends the whole day setting up play calls in order to put Pass into position where he calls a play that sets Pass up to fumble when no one hits him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down