Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Here it is, direct from the West Coast… [...]

More...

Last edited:
I don't like how this week lines up for MC. This could prove to be the game of his short career. Asughma or whatever his name is can deny Welker, leaving their 2 and safety help over the top for Moss. Gaff has a huge game? Thats my guess right now. Or Asughma? shuts down moss and they pull some tricky stuff with welk inside...I guess what I'm getting at is Oakland has the match-ups to cause problems for our offense, and our defense makes openings for opposing qbs...i think this game could prove to be the toughest of the 3...

well see

but seing sanders not participating is not good....

Did Not Participate
QB Matt Cassel (not injury related)

Limited Participation
RB Kevin Faulk (not injury related)
WR Randy Moss (not injury related)

I know why Cassel missed practice. Anyone know the non-injury related reason for Moss and Faulk?

I don't like how this week lines up for MC. This could prove to be the game of his short career. Asughma or whatever his name is can deny Welker, leaving their 2 and safety help over the top for Moss. Gaff has a huge game? Thats my guess right now. Or Asughma? shuts down moss and they pull some tricky stuff with welk inside...I guess what I'm getting at is Oakland has the match-ups to cause problems for our offense, and our defense makes openings for opposing qbs...i think this game could prove to be the toughest of the 3...

The only problem with that is that their secondary consists of Asomugha and a bunch of guys wearing signs that say "Throw here for a first down."

The only problem with that is that their secondary consists of Asomugha and a bunch of guys wearing signs that say "Throw here for a first down."
Raiders are also bad against the run, I expect a fair amount of running from us.

Funny. Post of the week :D

Ummm.... don't a few members of our secondary have that same sign?

Last edited:

lol...

as the other poster pointed out, the only problem I have with this hilarious statement is that it applies to our beloved Pats D also. :(

but hey, what the heck. It is what it is. Great line! :D

I know why Cassel missed practice. Anyone know the non-injury related reason for Moss and Faulk?

Age.:confused2:

Sanders being out is worrisome, but can there be a drop off for this secondary? Realistically, how could it be much worse? Lets just say they'de be retaking the course if we graded them right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back