PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wednesday Injury Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Here’s the latest:pATRIOTSDid Not ParticipateLB Eric Alexander (hamstring)RB LaMont Jordan (calf)LB Adalius Thomas (forearm)CB Jonathan Wilhite (flu)Limited ParticipationDT Richard Seymour (toe)Full ParticipationCB Mike Richardson (concussion)S Ray Ventrone (concussion)Placed on IRCB Terrence WheatleyDOLPHINSNo injuries reported

More...

Yep. No Fish injuries. Fishy.

Is LaMont Jordan ever going to suit up for the Pats again?

Is LaMont Jordan ever going to suit up for the Pats again?

Probably not next year, but for this year, he owes it to the team to punch in a few RZ TD's. Seriously what the heck did he DO to his calf? This is one signing that's NOT making Al Davis look stupid.

Last edited:
Incredible. Pats list 7 guys plus just having IRed an 8th while the Phins have nobody listed. From a purely statistics standpoint out of 53, that joint probability is an improbable ~4 sigma tail. There really IS an injury curse in Foxboro.

Glad to see Warren, Morris, and L. Sanders off the list. I'm disappointed that Jordan is still on there. WTF. Oh, losing Wheatley sucks too.

The Pats should make Wilhite get a flu shot. This is the second

week that he has missed practices with flu like symptoms.

The Pats should make Wilhite get a flu shot. This is the second

week that he has missed practices with flu like symptoms.

Jimbo,
This is a recurring problem. Were I BB, the entire team, coaches and anyone in the org who ever gets near a playah would have the shot. And yes, people I know there are deficiencies with the shots, but to let the flu cost us things like the Jan 2007 AFCCG is management negligence.

Last edited:
Jimbo,
This is a recurring problem. Were I BB, the entire team, coaches and anyone in the org who ever gets near a playah would have the shot. And yes, people I know there are deficiencies with the shots, but to let the flu cost us things like the Jan 2007 AFCCG is management negligence.

The flu bug hit us in the unmentionable game as well.

Was this a "real" practice or a walk through? If real, that bodes pretty well for us.

Last edited:
Way too many DBs with concussions. Deltha O'Neal had one recently too, of course.

dolphins arent practicing this week. they beat us so bad last time out they figured rest would be better

Incredible. Pats list 7 guys plus just having IRed an 8th while the Phins have nobody listed. From a purely statistics standpoint out of 53, that joint probability is an improbable ~4 sigma tail. There really IS an injury curse in Foxboro.

Seriously. And 2 concussions seems like a lot imo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes