Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Here’s the latest, straight from the West Coast:

More...

Last edited:
No Jordan in practice. Hopefully whatever it is isn't too bad. I still have hopes that they sat him for the second half simply because there wasn't any reason to bring him back without looking at the injury.

Good to see Lew Sanders back on the field

Are we starting a new "shoulder" streak with Maroney?

So, why would the team fly an injured player out for a two week trip? If Kelley Washington is hurt, wouldn't it make more sense for him to stay and work out in Foxboro?

Just curious.

So, why would the team fly an injured player out for a two week trip? If Kelley Washington is hurt, wouldn't it make more sense for him to stay and work out in Foxboro?

Just curious.

Better to work out with the team I would think, than to work out by yourself.

Just curious.
I was thinking the same thing, given that he did not participate in workouts at all. Maybe all the trainers are out west so they figured it would be better for Washington and Jordan to be there rather than back in Foxboro.

I was thinking the same thing, given that he did not participate in workouts at all. Maybe all the trainers are out west so they figured it would be better for Washington and Jordan to be there rather than back in Foxboro.
Film study, team meetings, there are any number of things they may want him involved with while the team is on the road.

Phew! Lamont Jordan's injury doesn't sound too serious...hopefully he'll be back in couple of weeks. I for one don't trust that Maroney.:disagreement:

Im concerned a bit. BB wearing Polos and not grey hoodies (never the red one again) and Cassell isnt on the injury report, whats going on? I feel like I dont even know the Pats anymore. I thought our QB was always on the IR.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back