PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wednesday Injury Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one hell of a lingering shoulder injury :)

Ok. Meriweather is not on the report at all? I have have been working like an SOB the last few days and may have missed it? Is he ok?
Does anyone have info on him? I'd be very grateful.
Respects,

Rich

That is one hell of a lingering shoulder injury :)

You see, all along, the foot injury has been a decption to hide Brady's shoulder injury.

On a more serious note, it's not good to see that Watson is already out of practice with an injury. They need him playing alot this year.

Ok. Meriweather is not on the report at all? I have have been working like an SOB the last few days and may have missed it? Is he ok?
Respects,

Rich

Same for Wes Welker. That looks to be good news.

Respects,

Rich

If he's off the report, I would assume that means he fully particpated in the practice and is not injured.

Yeah, I didin't even notice Welker not on the list. Full participation by both would be very good news for us on sunday and very bad news for KC!

A lot of knees, let's hope they get that out of their systems early.

Respects,

Rich

He was spotted at practice and said he was feeling good for the first game.

Nice to see Welker not on the report. That was the injury that scared me most going into this weekend, not Brady's.

As long as there is no CBs on that list I am fine with it - and I hope CBs stay off it most of the season

QB Tom Brady (shoulder/foot)

haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back