Welcome to PatsFans.com

Weathermen [Obama's buddies] planned to kill 25 million Americans

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PonyExpress, Oct 23, 2008.

1. PonyExpress

PonyExpress Rookie

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

... but Obama says he thought Ayers was "rehabilitated". Don't you believe BarackO??? Are you a racist??

And, meanwhile, Ayers says he is NOT sorry in the least for what he did. In fact, he says he wished he could have "done more" (terrorism): kill 25 million people. I live in a country that had 10% of its population exterminated by the Nazis, then immediately saw the Soviets come right in -- Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact -- and send another 15% of their population sent to Siberia or other gulag terminals. 500,000 people out of a population of 2.5 million, just exterminated.

//
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  3. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Gordon Liddy used his radio show to promote the killing of federal law enforcement agents as recently as 2000. McCain takes political contributions from him and calls him a friend. How's that work for you?
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

Another youtube compilation that makes me realize how desperate the right is now.. there has yet to be any relationship shown between Obama and Ayers, but if you say it enough someone in their mom's basement might believe it..

Not sure of the date of this video, and whether or not Granthwold was actually a federal agent.. without regard if he said this 40 years ago, it looks that old.. how do you link it to Obama..

also sure why the folks at Northwestern aren't concerned as their president was on the same committee..

This Obama Ayers has been debunked so many times except for the extreme fringe right who want there to be something.. there is nothing except conjecture and wishful thinking..
  5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

because of course , we all know Obama was an anti-American ideologue at age 8...

what a bunch of losers...
  6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

There was another lefty protestor who went to Hanoi and acted like a tokyo Rose, Ishfin also was the one who got Jane Fonda to go to Hanoi.. without regard he was one of McCain's heroes..

7. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

"When I first met Barack Obama, he was giving a standard, innocuous little talk in the livingroom of those two legends-in-their-own-minds, Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn. They were launching him-introducing him to the Hyde Park community as the best thing since sliced bread."
  8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

... Darryl, you were mentioning the extreme fringe right? :cool:
  9. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Look... I understand someone wanting to use violence to change things is wrong... But dude, you have to understand people fighting the system sometimes is actually good, and it's not "evil" The Boston Tea Party comes to mind.

Think about this,

A group of men, dress up to appear they are from different origins than they really are, board a large vessel, occupy it and use the Vessel and it's contents to start a war and send a message...

There will come a time when we will have to fight against the system, HELL, Militia's pure purpose is to defend the freedoms of the people of the state, not to follow government orders and do, say, follow whatever the group think tells them is the expected safe, accepted response.

Because our country is full of lemmings and sheep, there will be a need for people who will be called terrorists, to step up and change this country. It will happen, and history will judge them as hero's rather than terrorists.

Ayers was simply an American, who felt his country has lost it's way, and like thousands of years of history before him, thought the only way to change the behemoth that is the Government, was to use violence. But he is not a cold blooded terrorist that simply wants to kill American's becuase they are Americans. He wanted to make change, and he poorly choose violence as a way to accomplish that, something young adults turn too much faster than the wiser citizens that use activism, politics, and the economy to make change.

So please stop with this simple slander of Ayers is a Terrorist... Oklahoma city building bombing was a terrorist, 9/11, and the Uni-bomber, were terrosts... They simply wanted to kill. Ayers wanted to change the way government was intervening in Americans lives, and change what the role of government is in Americans lives.

I feel one day in the future, I will have to step up, demand change, and I may have to fight for it... You may too, but as long as you are fighting for a cause, you should not be labelled a terrorist.

And Additionally, the term terroist is simply a slang word to inflict a negative connotation to a opposite view point of your own. The Minutemen once acted, and fought EXACTLY LIKE Osama Bin Laden does right now...

When you read history, you see parallels, and it opens your mind up to what is really going on...
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I'm a contemporary of Ayers, Dohrn, and the SDS/Weathermen. I went through my moments of rage against the machine; I used to dream of seeing the corrupt system come down, maybe even taking a part in its destruction. Then, over time and all by myself -- I didn't watch TV or listen to radio or go to movies or read much more than an occassional newspaper or magazine, and I got no real satisfaction talking with anybody about it -- I saw that using violence to right the wrongs in America is not the way to go. It would cause many more problems than it would ever solve.

So I floated in never-never land: didn't feel like I was "part of the system" I knew was corrupt, but also definitely felt turned off by the hard left's efforts to mobilize a new American revolution. I had friends in the SDS at college. We'd play cards and shoot pool, shoot the bird. But the hard core guys in this movement were seriously filled with a resentment toward America that I could never get. Wanting to clean up corruption as a "reformer" is one thing, but these guys and gals really did want to destroy everything, from top to bottom. Ayers and Company really DID look up to the Soviets, and Castro, and China, and the North Vietnamese. And the more I hung around with these folks the deader inside I felt.

I'm not saying Obama is of that mindset or attitude, but he has definitely been around them, with them, for a considerable part of his life. I just do not know how far he has gone in that direction, but his pastor Wright, his association with Ayers and Saul Alinsky, and now all these efforts to hide his past do not sit well with me.

//
  11. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +188 / 3 / -10

12. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +167 / 4 / -4

The video got deleted, probably because it's absurd. The fact is that the Weatherman never killed anyone. They believed in creating terror by blowing up places, but not in killing. Only after they disbanded were some of their members (some of whom were clearly unbalanced) commit some other crimes unrelated to their political activity.
  13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Patters, I don't know how old you are but I'm pretty sure you never met the Weathermen or their forerunners, the SDS, but I did know quite a few of them in my college days. Played cards, shot pool, sat around and drank beer with them. Trust me, they had plans that went far beyond just "blowing up places". The video is accurate, and it will re-surface somewhere else soon enough.

Actually, I just followed the link and it worked for me.

//
  14. PonyExpress

PonyExpress Rookie

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

Watch the video. The man is an undercover agent who was a member of the Weathermen, and delivered messages from the central committee to the district branches.
  15. PonyExpress

PonyExpress Rookie

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

Because these same people are now on the verge of gaining unprecedented power throught their association with Obama, and are unrepentant.
  16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

How do we know any of this is true?? How do we know if this guy is who he says he is.., because you want it to be true.. makes no difference anyways..
  17. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Probably just hung around, shoot pool, maybe played a couple hands of poker...

See this is messed up, you are putting Obama on another level as yourself, even though you yourself are aquiantances, enough to call them friends, and do things with them, during the start of your adult hood, does not mean you emboidy those thoughts and ideals...

So why should you judge Obama to a different level that you YOURSELF experienced, and came out ok, without hating America?
  18. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +560 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

:hijacked:.......:hijacked:......:hijacked: