PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weather update for Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BUFFALO Weather update for NEXT Sunday

Well...Buffalo storms CAN BE brutal...worst case is probably flying partly and bussed in. And there have been times when the city is basically shut down. I am sure there are those from Buffalo that have many stories about how bad it can get. Seeing three days in a row of snow on a 10 day forecast is NEVER good for that area. Walk?? Of course not..but no way would they be able to fly right in.

Yeah, I only live 90 minutes from Buf and grew up 15 minutes away. The weather for this area over the next week is winter at full tilt.

70 degree weather here :)

Yeah, I only live 90 minutes from Buf and grew up 15 minutes away. The weather for this area over the next week is winter at full tilt.

Cannot be so. The Earth has a fever!

Tell that to my snowblower!
So tell me a bot about how Buffalo van get TONS of snow and what three days of snow could be like?? From a 10 day..it mentioned snow Friday till next Sunday..I think the Pats might have a BUNCH of games with weather...

So tell me a bot about how Buffalo van get TONS of snow and what three days of snow could be like?? From a 10 day..it mentioned snow Friday till next Sunday..I think the Pats might have a BUNCH of games with weather...
A little lake effect snow is good for the soul - it makes you stay inside and pray the roof doesn't collapse.

A little lake effect snow is good for the soul - it makes you stay inside and pray the roof doesn't collapse.
I know....it is brutal there...lake effect..the lake spits and it snows a foot

I have a feeling that I'm gonna lose power tomorrow. People around me have already :(

that would be strange if the pats fans in NE couldnt see the game due 2 the storm, but every 1 outside of NE could.

Probably go to a friend's house if this is the case. Can't miss the biggest game of the year!

How long has it been since the Pats have had so many "biggest games of the year"? Gotta love the entertainment value of the 2008 Pats!

Well...Buffalo storms CAN BE brutal...worst case is probably flying partly and bussed in. And there have been times when the city is basically shut down. I am sure there are those from Buffalo that have many stories about how bad it can get. Seeing three days in a row of snow on a 10 day forecast is NEVER good for that area. Walk?? Of course not..but no way would they be able to fly right in.

lighten up. i used to live in Toronto and I lived in New England long enough to know what the weather can do. I was joking.

lighten up. i used to live in Toronto and I lived in New England long enough to know what the weather can do. I was joking.

Toronto + Snow = A reason to fire up the Military, lol.

Toronto + Snow = A reason to fire up the Military, lol.

Canader HAS a military?

Who knew?

-phil (thankfull we have a neighboring country to make fun of)

Canader HAS a military?

Who knew?

-phil (thankfull we have a neighboring country to make fun of)

If you only knew how much Fodder the US provides, hehe.

BTW, thanks for pitching in against Hitler... eventually. ;)

If you only knew how much Fodder the US provides, hehe.

BTW, thanks for pitching in against Hitler... eventually. ;)

Actually Canada was in the war 2 years before the US and pre-Pearl Harbor some from the US went to Canada to enlist.....
Canada and world war II

As for the snow I spent 4 years in college in Rochester, right on Lake Ontario when it started snowing in October and you next see the ground in April, if you're lucky....

Last edited:
Gillette Stadium: 27F at 10 am

Have a look:

InstaCam

Actually Canada was in the war 2 years before the US and pre-Pearl Harbor some from the US went to Canada to enlist.....
Canada and world war II.

Yeah, I know. But in fairness, everyone KNEW Hitler had weapons. ;)

Anyway should be a lot if running today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back