PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weather update for Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR4

In the Starting Line-up
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Seems it might be colder than previously expected.

Cloudy with snow possible high 30 !

How about another Snow Bowl for Matt :D

i wish we kick warner's butt after he whined about matt walsh last yr..

It's Tuesday...and you're posting weather reports??

you don't live in N.E., do you JSN

It's Tuesday...and you're posting weather reports??

you don't live in N.E., do you JSN

No and it wasn't me...

LMAO.....sorry buddy....heh heh

Summer winds
Blowing in

Last edited:
It is still early....but I looked at all three stations in Boston as to what Sunday's weather was....all had temps in the 20s...with snow later in the day...NONE had temps above 30....what CAN happen is that a bit here or there could move that sbow up...so it's way early...things change..

I think whether it snows or not is secondary to the cold issue.
I am glad it will be under 30 degrees.
Despite what warm weather teams say, they can't usually handle that type of weather.
This is also a nice change from last year when there already would have been a few angst filled threads on this subject. All worried how the Pats would win in such conditions.
Bring on the cold !
Let it snow !

Saw this snippet on the Globe's front page (still don't live there...)

“The Sunday storm will give us a pretty good slug of snow at the front end and, in at least portions of the region, it should change to rain,” he said. “Anybody visiting the Northeast from a warmer climate will be in for kind of a rude shock.”

:D:D:D

At least on three stations..SNOW on Sunday...not saying how much..but that late day storm has now moved into the day.. Two of the 3 say a mix..one still says later in the day...temps 30 and under on a few one 35 -27...but more an dmore looking like snow for the Cards. Just what I thought yesterday..a speeded up storm..

@#$@!#$, now they're calling for a high near 40, but with rain.

Isn't Cardinal O'Malley supposed to be taking care of this? For cripes sake, Your Eminence, let's get some prayers going here...we needeth cold and wind and sleet and snow to bring great tribulations upon the heathen head of Brother Warner, who hath already tried his mightiest to deprive your loyal Patriot Servants of their rightful rewards in Super Bowl XXXVI...I am sure that he hath done somethingeth to greviously offendeth the Big Guy in the Sky while our faithful, hardworking sons and brothers in Foxboro are as pure as the driven snow, fighting against mighty odds that the pride of Belichick and Brady may be avenged against all who would gainsay their glory and might...

Isn't Cardinal O'Malley supposed to be taking care of this? For cripes sake, Your Eminence, let's get some prayers going here...we needeth cold and wind and sleet and snow to bring great tribulations upon the heathen head of Brother Warner, who hath already tried his mightiest to deprive your loyal Patriot Servants of their rightful rewards in Super Bowl XXXVI...I am sure that he hath done somethingeth to greviously offendeth the Big Guy in the Sky while our faithful, hardworking sons and brothers in Foxboro are as pure as the driven snow, fighting against mighty odds that the pride of Belichick and Brady may be avenged against all who would gainsay their glory and might...

For crying out loud, we're talking about the Arizona Cardinals here. I'm not even sure they understand the concept of precipitation falling from the sky, let alone the meaning of the word "snowfall." :D

I havent checked the weather lately, but word of mouth seems to be saying 6-8" fri followed by a foot on Sunday. Not too sure this is accurate for foxboro where id expect the usual miserable sleet-snow (maybe vice-versa) with decent winds. Hope i can weasel the tix from my dad, although odds are slim since he gave me the pleasure of 2 games this season. That being said...crowd is MUCH better with snow in the stands IMO, also more explosive, which can be bad if things get ugly, but generally entertaining none the less.

i wish we kick warner's butt after he whined about matt walsh last yr..

Winter breeze... makes me feel fine... blowin' round the Warner as he whi-i-i-nes... :D

regardless of the weather,sunday the pats have to do something they havent done all season. win 3 game in a row

Can I get an AMEN?

From the 4 stations in Boston area....all have precipitation on Sunday...two have snow to a sleet/eain mix later...another has more rain another sbow....temps are run from 16-35 the largest extreme to 27-36...not much warmer than freezing...looks like a mess. Not sure how the storm is coming in and what this means for Foxboto as usually there is a bit of a difference locally...but the Cards are going to face something quite different..

Hhhhmmmm....this will have a huge affect on that game for the Miami offense w/Pennington.

According to weather.com, looks like a wintry mix but I have a feeling were getting the fluffy stuff because I trust WBZ Ch 4: Daily Weather Forecast for Foxboro, MA - weather.com

There's also snow in the forecast for Seattle: Daily Weather Forecast for Seattle/Tacoma International Airport - weather.com Hopefully the 40-yr old Favre plays his age like he did last yr vs Giants and not like when he was younger in GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes