PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weather for Saturday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope there's enough to jump up and down about to keep us warm!

You won't be disappointed :rocker: There are...Craftsmen at work ;)

9 degrees at 5AM maybe,,,game time low 20's to high teens before game ends

low 20s feeling like 7 with a 15 mph wind

high teens will feel like right around 0 in the 4th

If the pats get up big..expect a lot of people to hit exits early

I've just settled on what to wear to the game tomorrow after going through three different combinations of Pats gear and winter wear. Also picked up some insole foot warmers at Walgreens today. I hope they work, my feet always are the first body part to freeze.

I've just settled on what to wear to the game tomorrow after going through three different combinations of Pats gear and winter wear. Also picked up some insole foot warmers at Walgreens today. I hope they work, my feet always are the first body part to freeze.

I always use foot warmers and hand warmers.

My gear. Snowmobiling gloves..that are good to -20. Snowmobiling jacket..again good to -20..sweatshirt under that..long sleeve under than and thermal mock under that..with long johns, jeans..then snow pants..then my snowmobiling boots

Tune..if they are up big and it's 0 out..will you head for exits early?

Last edited:
I always use foot warmers and hand warmers. My gear. Snowmobiling gloves..that are good to -20. Snowmobiling jacket..again good to -20..sweatshirt under that..long sleeve under than and thermal mock under that..with long johns, jeans..then snow pants..then my snowmobiling boots Tune..if they are up big and it's 0 out..will you head for exits early?

Randy-Snow-Suit-A-Christmas-Story-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will still feel 20 deg warmer than the titans playoff game i went too.

Hahah, exactly!

I've never skiid in my life, and I think I'm about to break out the ski pants I bought for the tennesse game for the first time since....hopefully the mid 20s weight gain won't stop me from being able to zip em up

I think the cold weather will make McCoy want to run the ball even more than his usual 94.6% of the time. I think Denver has a real shot at racking up over 300 yards on the ground.

Re: Possible Snow for the Pats game!

Let me be clear, There is a possibility of snow. The map I showed is from just one model. There are some other models that are showing nothing for snow or just flurries. The models havent had a great grasp on this yet. I am waiting for the NAM to get into Range. Usually 3 days before the event. I am just throwing it out there that there might be snow.

is it possible to see some models showing everything ?

Will still feel 20 deg warmer than the titans playoff game i went too.

i was up in the nose bleeds at that Titans Game.. After I bought a beer got back to my seat.. the beer was frozen.. lol! 2 or 3 degrees with -15 20 windchill? Something ridiculous. That was the coldest I have ever been.

weather report keeps getting colder.

23 degrees at 8 PM, 19 degrees by 11 PM

plus windy

should be okay guys. the wind will be there, but not strong.

30 degrees at tailgate start (4pm)
20 degrees at kickoff (8pm)
15 degrees at end of game (11pm)

dress warm and go wild!!

-- FRITZ

Latest has wind at 7-8 mph, bit better than what they were saying a few days ago; 21 degrees at kickoff, 16 at game's end.

For all the talk about the Green Bay cold, forecast is for a balmy 29 at game time, almost as warm as Baltimore (31). Saints meanwhile catch SF in a sunny, calm 58-degree day.

I have 68 degrees. No wind. Comfy couch. 50' LCD. :D

To those going to the game, dress warm and BE LOUD!!

Last edited:
Latest has wind at 7-8 mph, bit better than what they were saying a few days ago; 21 degrees at kickoff, 16 at game's end.

For all the talk about the Green Bay cold, forecast is for a balmy 29 at game time, almost as warm as Baltimore (31). Saints meanwhile catch SF in a sunny, calm 58-degree day.

Weather.com is now saying winds at 19 mph at kickoff.

Weather.com is now saying winds at 19 mph at kickoff.

Those may be gusts. The concensus seems to be winds out of the NNW at 7-10 but gusting to 22 according to the National Weather Service and shifting over the course of the game to NW. May effect the kicking game moreso than the passing game and could make decisions at the coin flip interesting. Windchill's will be low teens to single digits. Not something Tebow has a lot of experience playing in. Just lucky it's not yesterday when while it was appreciably warmer but the wind was gusting more consistently and in excess of 20-30+. Bet the Broncos had a bumpy ride in yesterday.

I always use foot warmers and hand warmers.

My gear. Snowmobiling gloves..that are good to -20. Snowmobiling jacket..again good to -20..sweatshirt under that..long sleeve under than and thermal mock under that..with long johns, jeans..then snow pants..then my snowmobiling boots

Tune..if they are up big and it's 0 out..will you head for exits early?

I've never left a game early in nearly 20 years regardless of score, weather, illness or random disaster. Including preseason games. I'm odd that way.

i was up in the nose bleeds at that Titans Game.. After I bought a beer got back to my seat.. the beer was frozen.. lol! 2 or 3 degrees with -15 20 windchill? Something ridiculous. That was the coldest I have ever been.

Yup, same thing happened here. My seats were in 311 and I had a really short walk down the stairs to the beer stand. Got my two brews and by the time I got back to my seat - beer slush....
Even more "impressive", at our tailgate we had an EZ Up with sides and a propane heater going - we actually had a thermometer and it was a "crispy" 45 degrees in the EZ Up. I had a ton of layers on, even before "layering up" before the walk into the stadium....I was standing next to the propane heater and we smelled something burning....my wind pants had caught fire and started to burn - my azz was on fire! I literally "stopped, dropped, and rolled" and the "fire" went out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes