PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weather a Factor in today's game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Afternoon: Rain. High near 46. Breezy, with a north wind between 22 and 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Tonight: Rain. Low around 40. Breezy, with a north wind between 17 and 24 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

It sure does look like it. I don't think the rain will be as big a factor as the wind. With Tenn's DB's being depleted the passing game would be huge but the wind could hinder the Patriots passing game.

Senior Seau loves the cold

Well that forecast for Foxboro was a little off. Here in So. Maine there has been no snow and I live 15 miles inland.

But if the Patriots win every home game like that, let it snow away!:rofl::rocker:

Brady is currently the winningest QB of all time when playing at home! Looks like he really likes his home cooking! Giselle, take good care of our Tommy boy! Hehehe.

I do hope everyone gets home OK. It looked like the snow was coming down harder at the end of the game and it does not look like the light fluffy stuff.

Weather was a HUGE factor. Is it just me, or does every team that comes to Foxborough to play in the snow seems like they want to get back home about 2 minutes into the 1st quarter ?

Arizona... Oakland... now Tenn... I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes