PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We Will Demolish the Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I truly believe that we will kick the crap out of the Jags. It will not be a close game. We will pummel them and then pummel them some more.

I know this team "doesn't care" about the pro bowl but the fact that only one Pat made it will help get this team pissed and they will destroy them.

I'm thinking by at least 2 touchdowns.

Garrard Sucks. He has no chance against our Defense... We just have to be careful with Drew, he's tough, fast, quick, and looks great every game.

I also think we are going to smoke their O-Line too.

Don't even bother posting about me trying to "jinx" the pats you crybabies. If you don't like this thread just ignore it, don't post in it, and let it fall to the bottom.

But make no mistake, it will be a bloodbath.

I tend to agree.
But mostly I love the Saturday evening BLOODLUST !!

EVERYONE GET JACKED. WE ARE GONNA KICK SOME BUTT.:rocker:

But mostly I love the Saturday evening BLOODLUST !!

EVERYONE GET JACKED. WE ARE GONNA KICK SOME BUTT.:rocker:

Saturday evening ... Monday morning ... You want it -- Keegs is your boy! ;)

You better have your bassackward karma pointed the right way this time jinx boy or I'm going to write you in as Bears fan of the decade...:enranged:

You better have your bassackward karma pointed the right way this time jinx boy or I'm going to write you in as Bears fan of the decade...:enranged:

In order to jinx something, don't you have to have a clue about what it is your talking about?

I'll take this as a joke. God i hope that was your intent.:)

In order to jinx something, don't you have to have a clue about what it is your talking about?

wow not only is he in your signiture, but you follow him around and try to backup his points....

are you guys related?

I have a feeling it's going to be the Laurence Maroney show tomorrow. Seems like he's been itching to get back out there. Especially going against Drew, another RB from his draft class, I expect him to come back and tear it up. Plus if Rodney's back too, the team will be ready to go.

wow not only is he in your signiture, but you follow him around and try to backup his points....

are you guys related?

It's a man-boy kinda thing

I think the Pats will be pummelled. If they win, I will be the first to say I was wrong.

But I doubt it. I doubt Maroney plays, or plays much. That injury could take a while to heal.

In the old days BB would eat a QB like Garrard up. I just don't think they have the personnel to do it.

Plus they have the human turnstile, the traffic cone, aka the fence post at LT protecting Brady. Corey Dillon running for 2 yards and a cloud of dust. I respect the guy, but he's painfully slow.

This could be the second florida beat down the month for the pats boys. We'll see.

I think the Pats will be pummelled. If they win, I will be the first to say I was wrong.

But I doubt it. I doubt Maroney plays, or plays much. That injury could take a while to heal.

In the old days BB would eat a QB like Garrard up. I just don't think they have the personnel to do it.

Plus they have the human turnstile, the traffic cone, aka the fence post at LT protecting Brady. Corey Dillon running for 2 yards and a cloud of dust. I respect the guy, but he's painfully slow.

This could be the second florida beat down the month for the pats boys. We'll see.

hey troll boy, how are you?

get the hell out of here.

I truly believe that we will kick the crap out of the Jags. It will not be a close game. We will pummel them and then pummel them some more.

I know this team "doesn't care" about the pro bowl but the fact that only one Pat made it will help get this team pissed and they will destroy them.

I'm thinking by at least 2 touchdowns.

Garrard Sucks. He has no chance against our Defense... We just have to be careful with Drew, he's tough, fast, quick, and looks great every game.

I also think we are going to smoke their O-Line too.

Don't even bother posting about me trying to "jinx" the pats you crybabies. If you don't like this thread just ignore it, don't post in it, and let it fall to the bottom.

But make no mistake, it will be a bloodbath.

Bad Karma

Jobu no like.

I'll take this as a joke. God i hope that was your intent.:)
Pay no attention to the PATSNUTme behind the curtain, I am the great and wonderful Box_O_Rocks! Follow the yellow brick road Keegsy!

Heh, I'm your biggest fan, at least my scale and mirror strongly suggest I'm bigger than your Mom. However, you know how your karma has misfired at critical junctures, which is why I've got my assault typing finger locked and loaded in case you start shooting boomerang karma again...:p

You'll have to excuse me for interrupting your homer-erotic fantasy. So sorry. :(

you don't think everyone knows your a troll?

everybody knows..

OK, i dont know the true definition of a "troll" but that is just a crappy thing to write. Totally negative. Whats the point of even saying it? Why couldnt you say "i'm feeling nervous about this one"?

Makes you sound like you are not really a PatsFan
Werent you the one 2 weeks ago swearing them off for good? Why are you still sticking around? Hoping to prove yourself right? What if the Pats get it together, are you going to be SAD then? Sounds like it, and man is that f***ed up...

OK, i dont know the true definition of a "troll" but that is just a crappy thing to write. Totally negative. Whats the point of even saying it? Why couldnt you say "i'm feeling nervous about this one"?

Makes you sound like you are not really a PatsFan
Werent you the one 2 weeks ago swearing them off for good? Why are you still sticking around? Hoping to prove yourself right? What if the Pats get it together, are you going to be SAD then? Sounds like it, and man is that f***ed up...

He is not a pats fan... but he does pretend to be. He acts like he's a fan and says negative things about the team to try and make them seem like they have more problems than they do and maybe even create some doubt in the minds of other Pats fans... it obviously isn't working.

He would have had a good shot at pulling it off too if he wasn't so damn obvious.

I saw him do the exact same thing in another thread probably over a month ago and called him out on it.

this line right here gives it away: "This could be the second florida beat down the month for the pats boys. We'll see."

No Pats fan would really talk like that if they thought we would lose. It just does not sound right. That is the part that is supposed to irritate pats fans and it does. It also doesn't help that i've seen the same crap before out of this guy making him look just like a bigger turd after reading this last one.

cant Ian just get rid of the guy?
McBee, at least you should tell us who your team is.
i am guessing it's an AFCE team, why else would you be hanging around our board. after so many years of domination.

i'm guessing the Fish. second guess would be the Nyets.

which is it?:eek: :bricks:

i am guessing it's an AFCE team, why else would you be hanging around our board. after so many years of domination.

Until Ian does, if he does, you have the power to "get rid of him". Add him to your ignore list and he becomes "dead to you".:rocker:

Come now laddy, let's see some consistency. If you can defend the NEM, you can defend the McBee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots