PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

we will arrive at superbowl and we will win it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

F0nSY

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
We go to do something great this season,we will arrive at superbowl and we will win it!

Last edited:
Based on a preseason win against a team vying for the top pick in next year’s draft?

Take it easy on Fonsy. He's from Spain and seems somewhat new to football. He's just pumped up.

SoonerPatriot said:
Take it easy on Fonsy. He's from Spain and seems somewhat new to football. He's just pumped up.

That's fine. But we got a lot of home grown fans going overboard around here too.

I hope you all are right, I really do. But I still see a team with glaring issues (wide receiver for instance) that is going to have a tough time getting over.

sarge said:
Based on a preseason win against a team vying for the top pick in next year’s draft?

I don't know what you've been reading.

The Redskins made the playoffs last year and had a top #3 D. Expectations were quite high for this year. I don't like the team but that wasn't exactly the Detroit Lions out there last night. Give some credit to the Patriots. They are going to own the line trenches against most everyone this year.

sarge said:

Do you even follow football? The Skins are playoff team from last year and brought in many good players to make a run at the SB this year.

PATSNUTme said:
Do you even follow football? The Skins are playoff team from last year and brought in many good players to make a run at the SB this year.

And they got skull drug by the Jets last week!

I agree with the Fonsy. This is our year.

4 for 6 baby!!

BJ_McWild said:
I agree with the Fonsy. This is our year.

4 for 6 baby!!

Yeah, and if no, that leaves dream us! but I am sure that we will win!

Last edited:
I, too, think we will achieve a lot this season, but I am not ready to lock us in winner of Super Bowl XLI. Let's just focus on winning AFC East and then we can dream big:)

You are looking too much into the preseason game.We will meet atleast 2- 3 teams that will negate all our TE and Running game down .With no WR we will loose those games.if its a playoff we are done.

so without a all dimensional attack .Even a impressive attack in certain ways , but with total absent of 1 phase of offence will make us weak .once someone shows it all the other teams will follow .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back