PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We were made by our down events as much as the good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jct

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
30 year Fan here.
That means basically 23 years of drought and 7 years of feast.

No matter what happens on Sunday we will be a better team IMO.
I respect the Colts and see them as a truly elite team, a team with a realistic shot (about 40% IMO) of beating us in this one game.
It got me thinking would a loss, a dissappointment, truly be bad?

Was it bad when Kraft Screwed Parcells and picked Christian Peter and T Glenn? Maybe not, it set in motion the eventual coachship of BB.
Was it bad that Greer couldn't draft the best? Maybe not, it set in motion BB coming to town.
Was it bad to have our ProBowl QB (Bledsoe) to be hurt? Maybe not, as we now have a HOF MVP QB.
Was Spygate bad? Maybe not, as it fueled us with a motivation never seen before in sports IMO.
So would a loss be bad? Maybe not depending how we respond the rest of the year.

That said we WILL destroy them.
63 Pats
21 Colts
Your thoughts....

30 year Fan here.

I respect the Colts and see them as a truly elite team, a team with a realistic shot (about 40% IMO) of beating us in this one game.

Was it bad when Kraft Screwed Parcells and picked Christian Peter and T Glenn? Maybe not, it set in motion the eventual coachship of BB.
Was it bad that Greer couldn't draft the best? Maybe not, it set in motion BB coming to town.
Was it bad to have our ProBowl QB (Bledsoe) to be hurt? Maybe not, as we now have a HOF MVP QB.
Was Spygate bad? Maybe not, as it fueled us with a motivation never seen before in sports IMO.
So would a loss be bad? Maybe not depending how we respond the rest of the year.

63 Pats
21 Colts
Your thoughts....

I like the Glass half full mentality. From what you wrote, seems like there is a method to the madness....I still like your prediction better than the other scenario.;)

I wish I could fall asleep right now and wake up at 12:25 PM on Sunday.
I am so excited for this game and the anticipation is killing me.

:D

I wish I could fall asleep right now and wake up at 12:25 PM on Sunday.
I am so excited for this game and the anticipation is killing me.

:D

Darn westcoasters!

30 year Fan here.

63 Pats
21 Colts
Your thoughts....

I think we had another long time owner before Kraft.

Was it bad that he started a football team in Boston while everyone called him crazy?

Was it bad he fielded very competitive teams in three decades, along with some stinkers, despite a raft of money problems and political crap from the city of Boston?

Was it bad that he helped put together an inadequate stadium that kept a team in Boston for 30 years so all that other good stuff was possible?

No one remembers his name, but a true fan should damn well look it up.

Oh, and that "Patriots Hall of Fame"?

It's not worth that name without Houston Antwine.

He and Jon Morris should be inducted before they even nominate anyone else, IMO.

Last edited:
Dear Colt in Iraq,

Thank you for your service to your country.
For that you have my gratitude and respect.
Please be patient with me as I do believe I gave your team plenty of respect.
Around here we have a predict the score contest and if you don't predict a blowout you simply will not finish in the top 100.:eek: :eek: :eek:
Here's to an injury free game.

Dear Colt in Iraq,

Thank you for your service to your country.
For that you have my gratitude and respect.
Please be patient with me as I do believe I gave your team plenty of respect.
Around here we have a predict the score contest and if you don't predict a blowout you simply will not finish in the top 100.:eek: :eek: :eek:
Here's to an injury free game.

And they talk about our pep rally :rolleyes:

Thanks, though, for the kind sentiments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes