PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We Suck

Why do I get the feeling that come Tuesday morning the Sox are going to be 5 1/5 games back. UGH!!!!

Beckett sucks, that's for damn sure. I'd rather have Anibal back.

Nikki said:
Why do I get the feeling that come Tuesday morning the Sox are going to be 5 1/5 games back. UGH!!!!

not to nitpick, but that's not going to happen....it's either going to be 6 1/2, 2 1/2, or 4 1/2---------------not looking too good anyway you cut it though:bricks:

Yeah the 1/5 isn't going to happen LOL

And at this point it is looking like 6 1/2 games.

Its pouring out right now. I live just a couple of miles from Fenway. That's probably the one thing worth rooting for right now.

Today's game will be the "Tourniquet Game" for the Sox. Stop the bleeding.

ch3oh said:
Today's game will be the "Tourniquet Game" for the Sox. Stop the bleeding.

"CODE RED"
"GET THE E.R. READY"

i posted this on another forum, but needed to say it again:

mabey john henry needs to take the FO laptops and beat em with them.....i still think theo is a good gm, although he is doing his best to prove me wrong consistently. funny how we got rid of pedro, lowe, damon, (although that's lucky's fault) cabrera, and replaced them with clement, beckett, rent-a-wreck, and coco----------in all situations they were a step backward........for the first time in a long time i am losing faith. and what's even more frustrating is that they are doing this while manram and ortiz are in thier prime....why not build around the best 3-4 hitters in the game instead of taking the "build for the future" approach--by the time that comes we won't have the 3-4 combo ---we are taking two of the best hitters the game has seen and making them carry our team:rolleyes:

It's sad to see what happened to the team Grady built. I'm serious too. Francona inherited a championship level team and turned it into F-Troop. He deserves the hook much more than Grady did.

Because Francona controls roster moves.

*sigh* I can't even watch the games anymore........I am just anticipating the regular football season to begin...........

MDPATSFAN said:
It's sad to see what happened to the team Grady built. I'm serious too. Francona inherited a championship level team and turned it into F-Troop. He deserves the hook much more than Grady did.

Tito has no say over the roster moves. Tito has done a good job, i only have a few things this year that i don't think he did right. The FO is directly responsible for this slide. There was not one guy in the sox lineup last night that played in the playoffs last year---don't blame tito for all the injuries, the bullpen crapping the bed, and the FO ripping the 04 team apart

Nikki said:
*sigh* I can't even watch the games anymore........I am just anticipating the regular football season to begin...........

I feel bad for my dad. He is addicted to Ebay and got some Sox tickets for mid-September which he definitely overpaid for. Now he won't even get to see David Ortiz play which is about the only reason I think he could justify paying what he did.

Bella*chick said:
I feel bad for my dad. He is addicted to Ebay and got some Sox tickets for mid-September which he definitely overpaid for. Now he won't even get to see David Ortiz play which is about the only reason I think he could justify paying what he did.
I have monster seats for the 20th against the Twins. A week ago at least I could have said the game would have had wild-card ramifications. Now, I'm pretty much going for the view.

Bella*chick said:

According to the Herald Ortiz was released from MGH tonight and is expected to rejoin the team nest week. Reportedly his heart checked out.

The bad news is while they are checking Lester's back out they are also reportedly checking the 22 year old out for cancer. Tony Mazz is reporting this in tomorrow's Herald. Something to do with enlarged lymph nodes the medical staff noticed while he was in CA.

Some things are bigger than games and fans.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back