PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We Suck

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
WE DON'T SUCK....BUT i NEED TO MOVE ON FROM TODAYS GAME BECAUSE I HAVE ALOT OF DESK WORK TO DO....I FEEL BETTER NOW!!! :D

your thread title is correct.the sox do suck and they arent going to make the playoffs.theo sucks .he hasnt done **** in two years.

Over 162 games everyone sucks at one time or another. Jumping on and off the bandwagon won't do your knees or ankles any good at all. Boomer is getting better, Wake won't be out all season and Tek wasn't hitting anyway.

sdaniels7114 said:
Over 162 games everyone sucks at one time or another. Jumping on and off the bandwagon won't do your knees or ankles any good at all. Boomer is getting better, Wake won't be out all season and Tek wasn't hitting anyway.
varitek does a hell of a lot more than just hitting when he's in the lineup...they haven't played good lately, but when they get all their players back sometime in september, we'll be fine...but i doubt we'll make the playoffs.

sdaniels7114 said:
im not jumping off any bandwagon thats just how i see it .when they finally get some of these guys back its going to be to late .

What I hate about baseball compared to football, is that loosing is acceptable there is always tommorrow or a roster change that can be made. Compare the attitude of the RS to the Pats, I know it is like comparing raisins and grapefruit...but it is the reason I cannot watch a whole RS game any more. Bring on the football season.

An interesting trend i have seen is how bad the pen has been since tek went down. He does a lot and takes the pressure (so to speak) off of the young guns in the pen. I think the biggest addition to our team down the road however (besides getting tek back) ; is a healthy foulke back in the pen. We all hope and pray he comes back healthy soon.:rocker:

have you seen the teams they are playing in the next three to four weeks ?brutal :eek: :eek: they better get there s hit together quick.

we really do suck!!

Manny and Ortiz should sue for non-support.

Never thought I'd see the day we were getting our lunch handed to us by the Tigers and Royals in the same month. Bring the NL teams back.

What's really absurd is what a great game shill pitched last night and we can't put up any runs for him:rolleyes: If the sox don't snap out of it soon, they won't have enough time to make a run. I have said it before, and i will say it again; these are the times when this team really misses JD and Millar---they were able to keep a club loose when things were not going well

Last edited:
I really hope this thread stops.
I'm usually good for that.
This losing sh!t has to stop.
There. Now Ive vented.

Cheer up.

The two best closers in Baseball:

1) Papelbon

2) a Papi 'bomb'

Sox win 6-4. The fat man didn't even pitch bad even though he gave up three dingers. That little runt of an ump was squeezing him all night.

The Red Sox lineup is extremely pathetic...and has been all year. I was certain the third clutch bat would be Youk. Also, Manny although having a good season has not been very clutch for mosty of it. Not picking on him, just pointing out that a 3rd clutch bat is a necessity...Damon did that last year.

maybe Youk will get hot again...he better because I just don't see anyone on this team that even somewhat resembles a clutch hitter.

Uh,

2nd in the majors in runs scored.
3rd in OPS.
4th in hits.
Tied for 5th in home runs.

Gee, I wish the pitching was that pathetic.

sdaniels7114 said:
Cheer up.

The two best closers in Baseball:

1) Papelbon

2) a Papi 'bomb'

Sox win 6-4. The fat man didn't even pitch bad even though he gave up three dingers. That little runt of an ump was squeezing him all night.
two people dont win a game. while we've seen Papi do it, he doesn't score EVERY run in those games. and papelbon hasn't been good lately. it's amazing how much worse we got with Varitek out of the lineup.

Everybody cheer up.

We have the pitching matchup of the year this afternoon:

Wang versus Johnson

It may be childish, but it sure got me to giggle.

Hoping at the VERY least the Sox can get a 3-2 series win this weekend. Not great, but I could live with it........happily.

i love the sox big time but its time to face the ugly truth .they arent going to win **** this year with the lousy pitching they have never mind make the playoffs.

patriotspride said:
i love the sox big time but its time to face the ugly truth .they arent going to win **** this year with the lousy pitching they have never mind make the playoffs.
Speaking of that pitching, can someone explain to me why Hansen was off-limits at the deadline?

i was thinking the same thing about lester .

Last edited by a moderator:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back