PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We Suck ... Well Not Really But ...

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Well ... really we don't suck ... I just felt like saying it. We have no chemistry.

What we suck at ... while on the topic of sucking is this:

We don't really have any comeback ability on this team.

We either win games we're leading and we tend to lose games in which we're losing.

That's not a good thing when your trying to win the division is it?

We have some good players ... some very good players ... but we have little chemistry.

Not blaming Theo, or Francona, or anyone ... these things have a life of their own.
Chemistry comes from leadership and 2 of our leaders have major problems this year - Lowell and Ortiz.

We still may very well end up playing the Yankees for the division ...
but they clearly have something we have very little of - they have chemistry.

Last edited:
They come through in clutch moments, we don't.

Couldn't agree with you more; Posada is 37 and Captain Intangibles, JD and Shemp are all 35, yet they look BETTER NOW than two years ago.

They have chemistry all right, all kinds of chemistry.

The sad reality is the douchebag known as A-Rod (EVERYTHING about this POS annoys the crap out of me, specifically the ****y ****ing way he jogs around the field), the headhunting drunk driving POS Joba Chamberlain and the horsefaced douchebag "Teshata" are all getting rings this year, what a giant sh!t sandwhich that's going to be.

"Teshata's" wife should get a world series share too for her role in him signing with the Yankees.

God do I hate this team, which I guess is a good thing as they've been a laughing stock since game 7 of the 2004 ALCS; 3 one and done's and not making the playoffs the past four years=a laughing stock of a bloated corpse of a franchise.

They and their arrogant assclown fans have become very annoying once again................

Well ... really we don't suck ... I just felt like saying it. We have no chemistry.

What we suck at ... while on the topic of sucking is this:

We don't really have any comeback ability on this team.

We either win games we're leading and we tend to lose games in which we're losing.

That's not a good thing when your trying to win the division is it?

We have some good players ... some very good players ... but we have little chemistry.

Not blaming Theo, or Francona, or anyone ... these things have a life of their own.
Chemistry comes from leadership and 2 of our leaders have major problems this year - Lowell and Ortiz.

We still may very well end up playing the Yankees for the division ...

who cares about the division just make the playoffs. the yankees have proved nothing to me. talk to me when they win a round in the playoffs. how many teams with the best record in baseball go on to win the ws? not many. there is always a surprise team.

Last edited:
who cares about the division just make the playoffs. the yankees have proved nothing to me. talk to me when they win a round in the playoffs. how many teams with the best record in baseball go on to win the ws? not many. there is always a surprise team.

I agree with you. In baseball all you gotta do is get in.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back